Divinity Fudge

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
divinity fudge variations - Bing I hope this works its a site for recipes for divinity fudge. I first knew of this dessert because of a Sherlock Holmes episode ,starring Ron Howard. Those in my age group I have noticed will not touch this confection at parties . And when questioned about it, they laugh and site the Sherlock Holmes episode.

divinity fudge variations - Bing I hope this works its a site for recipes for divinity fudge. I first knew of this dessert because of a Sherlock Holmes episode ,starring Ron Howard. Those in my age group I have noticed will not touch this confection at parties . And when questioned about it, they laugh and site the Sherlock Holmes episode.
People are going to think you mean Ron Howard from The Andy Griffith show and Happy Days. That ain't him. This is the Ron Howard you refer to.

1604850071671.png

I looked at the link...

screenshot_436.png

Panocha means something else in Spanish...lol

I belive Panocha is raw sugar from sugar cane. When I was a child everyone in my area of Florida had a patch of sugar cane. There was a man we took it to to have it ground and turned to molasses. I will try the desert you posted. My grand mother made her own candy from sugar cane syrup.

I belive Panocha is raw sugar from sugar cane. When I was a child everyone in my area of Florida had a patch of sugar cane. There was a man we took it to to have it ground and turned to molasses. I will try the desert you posted. My grand mother made her own candy from sugar cane syrup.
Panocha is definately sweet.

I LOVE divinity fudge. I've made it a few times, you gotta hold your mouth right to get it to come out... like every meringue-type dessert, humidity seems to play a factor. It's definitely worth the gamble, though.

Aunt Hattie always sent me a little plateful at Christmas, which I resolutely refused to share. It melts in your mouth like sweet air.

Forum List

Back