Diving right in. The solution to the energy crisis.

You know, it doesn't matter if the initial installation cost is $500,000. The point is that it would still be worth the price. Because the time is quickly coming where NO amount of money will fix the problem. And this is a price the Government should pick up. And don't tell me thy can't afford it. Each year the U.S. flushes around 420 billion just on the interest of our national debt without even blinking. Also, from what I hear, Germany had invested into solar power in a big way. And even they don't receive as much sunlight as the U.S., they are making it work. But then again, a lot of that probably comes from being descendants of Nazis. When it comes to superior intelligence on this point, the apple doesn't fall fer from the tree.

Most of that flushing interest is money the government pays directly or indirectly to itself through intergovernmental holdings of returns from the federal reserve. If you want to spend $500K putting solar on your roof go right ahead. In the meantime nuclear is the only viable option.
Residential solar doesn't cost anywhere near that. You also dont have to supply 100% with solar.

The average price per watt for solar panels ranges from $2.58 to $3.38, and solar panelcosts for an average-sized installation in the U.S. usually range from $10,836 to $14,196 after solar tax credits.

I didn't say it cost near that. I was responding to a poster who said that $500K installation costs wouldn't matter...and that tax credit ends this year at which point we will see if solar really is as viable without the subsidy.

Corporations will do everything from keeping it from being "viable." They have you feeding off the tit of dirty energy. But at some point you have to grow up and stop breast feeding. And do what is right. None of this is something that an individual here and there can do to make any difference. It is something that the government has to make everybody do. But it won't happen. And the government would never allow such people to organize. So the only alternative is to go out and shoot as many people as you can. Because your fault or not, you're all guilty. Tell me this isn't true. If you don't agree with this idea, feel free to give me one of your own. Change my mind. It's that simple. Keeping me from giving my bloody solution isn't the solution. DEBATE ME! There has to be at least one motherfucker in our government, in some university or on this god damned planet who would be willing to at least give that a try.
You've been debated. You've been given facts and logic about how what you want won't work.

You don't want debate.

Run along.

And I'm supposed to take your word as the word of god? Who the fuck do you think you are.

Change my mind. It's that simple. Keeping me from giving my bloody solution isn't the solution. DEBATE ME! There has to be at least one motherfucker in our government, in some university or on this god damned planet who would be willing to at least give that a try.
You dont have a solution. You seem willfully blind as to how the world works.

What makes you think I don't have a solution. I have a solution to everything. The thing is that the status quo have a solution too. Which is to keep things as they are. And they have the money to back it up. As I have said over and over, I have truths to tell. But they won't allow me to say them here. Also, you have to take the good with the bad. I can tell you what the solutions are. But all I would be doing is propping up a corrupt system. And giving solutions to the ignorant who are undeserving parts of the problem. I have been telling people I would give them such knowledge. But they apparently don't want it. And you have the balls to cast judgments on me. Fuck off and die. Stop reading or replying to my threads.

With an initial installation cost for solar capable of providing 100% of our current household consumption of $43K-$47K, it is not just a matter of "personal priorities"

You know, it doesn't matter if the initial installation cost is $500,000. The point is that it would still be worth the price. Because the time is quickly coming where NO amount of money will fix the problem. And this is a price the Government should pick up. And don't tell me thy can't afford it. Each year the U.S. flushes around 420 billion just on the interest of our national debt without even blinking. Also, from what I hear, Germany had invested into solar power in a big way. And even they don't receive as much sunlight as the U.S., they are making it work. But then again, a lot of that probably comes from being descendants of Nazis. When it comes to superior intelligence on this point, the apple doesn't fall fer from the tree.

Most of that flushing interest is money the government pays directly or indirectly to itself through intergovernmental holdings of returns from the federal reserve. If you want to spend $500K putting solar on your roof go right ahead. In the meantime nuclear is the only viable option.

You can label it any way you want. But when you are over 18 trillion dollars in debt, you owe that debt to somebody. The government flushes around 420 billion in interest on that debt each year, Next, I see. You actually work for the nuclear industry. That is why anything else I have to say on the matter matters to you. You offend me.

I hope run of our reactors has a spill in your back yard to silence to truth telling psychics :afro:

And $18T in debt is nothing when you have $140T in assets.

18 trillion IS something A whole LOT of something. Also, I saw that jackoff Trump on TV once talking about the "assets" we have in the U.S. Such as how much the timber we have in the U.S. is worth. Or how much coal we have in the ground is worth. Or how much the metals still unmined in the ground are worth. Etc. The thing is, are you willing to sell you ass and what future generations may inherit just to pay off an unnecessary debt we shouldn't have had to begin with? I'm not. I wouldn't even consider it. Because I'm not traitorous, treasonous scum.

I don't think the government will ever pay off any of that debt, nor should it. We should, however, timber yellowstone to mitigate the carbon and flying sticks when the volcano blows.

I really don't understand the car-audio connection to splitting water molecules, but the resonant-frequency thing has never been proven, according to this.

There seems to be a lot of crackpot "science" on this, with people making promises they can't deliver, based on a great deal of paranoia about Big Energy.

First of all, I am not a scientist. So I couldn't tell you for sure that the right kind of resonant frequency would actually break the molecular bond of H2O. I know that the right kind of resonant frequency can break apart solid matter. But an actual H2O molecule probably has some plasticity to it. Even then, there may be a resonant frequency that will disrupt it. Or maybe it will just make it a bit unstable. Allowing electrolysis to work at a much lower energy input.

You know, I started out with the combustion of water. All of this talk of using the proper resonant frequency to break the molecular bond of H2O is just spitballing ideas. Maybe some scientist out there will hear of this and it will give him some ideas. Because one thing is for sure. If you could find an efficient and low power way of separating H2O into their component gasses and collecting them, a lot of energy can be derived from their combustion. With no pollution. Other than some heat.
There is no lower-energy way to do something that takes a set amount of energy.

If you think I said so, you are hallucinating.
"If you could find an efficient and low power way of separating H2O into their component gasses..."

You don't even know how much energy you can get out of a car alternator.
Burning HYDROGEN turns it into water VAPOR. That process creates a LOT of energy.

Unfortunately, SEPARATING water into hydrogen and oxygen REQUIRES THAT SAME AMOUNT OF ENERGY.

He refuses to understand that breaking down water DOES NOT PRODUCE ENERGY. IT CONSUMES ENERGY.

You don't seem to understand that any time you break a molecular bond, you are creating energy. As in producing heat. As in combustion. Also, I never said that it didn't require energy to break the H2O molecule. What I am getting at is that once you get that combustion process going, it will create more than enough heat to sustain itself.

Next. Stop lying to yourself. If you think that I think that PA amplifiers don't use a lot of electricity, you are hallucinating. As for the car stereo thing as a means of producing wattage to supply some sort of speaker with power, I asked a car stereo person about this. He may have been lying. But he said without altering an engine, such as putting in a more powerful alternator or going from 12 volt to 24 volts, you could achieve 40,000 watts of power.

Now there's your problem.. Taking engineering advice from a car stereo person.. I GUARANDAMNTEEYA -- he did not say "without any modifications to your car" and without a year's salary.. It's a simple multiplication Bullwinkle. 12V X 50Amps = 600W ---- Under IDEAL conditions and with nothing else on the electrical load... Or maybe 1200W on a heavy duty truck truck alternator..

No hallucinations here.... Also smart enough to know that it TAKES more energy to get and contain water at 3600 degrees, then any hydrogen "boom" you might get per gallon by reducing the molecule...

If this was NOT the case, then separating hydrogen from water would be so profitable that gasoline would have been extinct DECADES ago and we'd all be driving hydrogen electric cars...

Last edited:

You can label it any way you want. But when you are over 18 trillion dollars in debt, you owe that debt to somebody. The government flushes around 420 billion in interest on that debt each year, Next, I see. You actually work for the nuclear industry. That is why anything else I have to say on the matter matters to you. You offend me.

I hope run of our reactors has a spill in your back yard to silence to truth telling psychics :afro:

18 trillion IS something A whole LOT of something. Also, I saw that jackoff Trump on TV once talking about the "assets" we have in the U.S. Such as how much the timber we have in the U.S. is worth. Or how much coal we have in the ground is worth. Or how much the metals still unmined in the ground are worth. Etc. The thing is, are you willing to sell you ass and what future generations may inherit just to pay off an unnecessary debt we shouldn't have had to begin with? I'm not. I wouldn't even consider it. Because I'm not traitorous, treasonous scum.

I don't think the government will ever pay off any of that debt, nor should it. We should, however, timber yellowstone to mitigate the carbon and flying sticks when the volcano blows.
t.
In the old South, there were many negro slaves who preferred to be slaves. Many even fought to preserve slavery. Tens of thousands of others would no doubt have joined the Confederate army if the Confederates would have allowed them to. So it is no surprise that you too defend your enslavement. Because debt is just another term for enslavement.

Next. Stop lying to yourself. If you think that I think that PA amplifiers don't use a lot of electricity, you are hallucinating. As for the car stereo thing as a means of producing wattage to supply some sort of speaker with power, I asked a car stereo person about this. He may have been lying. But he said without altering an engine, such as putting in a more powerful alternator or going from 12 volt to 24 volts, you could achieve 40,000 watts of power.

Now there's your problem.. Taking engineering advice from a car stereo person.. I GUARANDAMNTEEYA -- he did not say "without any modifications to your car" and without a year's salary.. It's a simple multiplication Bullwinkle. 12V X 50Amps = 600W ---- Under IDEAL conditions and with nothing else on the electrical load... Or maybe 1200W on a heavy duty truck truck alternator..

No hallucinations here.... Also smart enough to know that it TAKES more energy to get and contain water at 3600 degrees, then any hydrogen "boom" you might get per gallon by reducing the molecule...

If this was NOT the case, then separating hydrogen from water would be so profitable that gasoline would have been extinct DECADES ago and we'd all be driving hydrogen electric cars...

You seem to be so eager to disagree with me, you forget what I said. It was I who asked "without any modification to your car's engine." Not the car stereo guy. Is that "bullwinkle" enough for you? If not, I have more.

There are two ways of tackling more power to you car's stereo wattage output. You can hook up another battery to power your car,s stereo amplifier. Or you can add a car audio capacitor to your amplifier. The most powerful car audio amplifier I have seen is rated at 30 farad. As far as I have been able to find out, 1 farad is equal to 6000 watts. So a 30 farad capacitor would be equal to 180,000 watts! Maybe it was something along these lines that caused the car stereo guy to quote me a wattage of 40,000 watts.

Also, when it comes to creating more decibels from a speaker, consider this. A long time ago they used to sell a particular brand of 6X8 car stereo speakers. If I remember right, they were called Sidewinders. They had a small amplifier built right on the the speaker terminals. They made the speakers louder than hell. From what I remember, 2 to 3 times louder than a normal speaker. And as far as I could tell, they didn't do it by sacrificing power that might have normally gone to creating bass frequencies. They did all this with just the power that normally went to the speakers. (As far as I know, they no longer make these speakers) Is this "bullwinkle" enough for you?

Next, don't tell me about water. I can turn on my tap and actually see it. And for me, it takes hardly any energy at all to do. Also, any containment would be built right into the furnace. Just as containment is built into a rocket motor. You just inject the water or steam when the furnace is at the right temperature and away you go!

Next, this would break apart the H2O molecule. But using that process to actually keep the oxygen and hydrogen atoms separated would be a whole different can of worms. I doubt if it could be dome. Also, the college physics professor I talked to about this said that the free oxygen and hydrogen atoms would almost instantly recombine into H2O. But there is another thing. When oxygen and hydrogen combines in a rocket motor like the space shuttle used, it did the same thing. The exhaust was mostly H2O. And keep in mind that the oxygen and hydrogen powered space shuttle rocket engines operated at 6000 F. Which is at least 2000 degree more than what would be necessary to completely rip apart any H2O molecules.

Technically, if you heat it to plasma like temperatures you WILL unbond it and combust the hydrogen.. But just combusting the hydrogen is not gonna result in a gain in energy..

Got a better plan.. Take sketchy wind and solar OFF the grid.. Use it separate hydrogen from water and store it.. It's that "free energy" the greenies can't get out of wind/solar on the grid... Because they are NOT alternatives to RELIABLE generators.. THey are merely substitutes.

Using OFF grid wind/solar to produce hydrogen and ethanol and OTHER fuels is a no brainer.. There'd be lots of investments and interest... And the COST of those alternate fuels would go WAY down...

If you combust anything, you will gain power from it. As in the form of pressure. Pressure can be utilized. Also, when you combust anything, there is something else you will get from it. Heat. And when you are also talking about utilizing MHD, energy can also be produced from that.

Another thing is that I said earlier that 2% of water will combust at 3600 F. What if the steam you were injecting into the furnace was already at something like 3000F. Then getting it up to the proper combustion temperature wouldn't take all that much added heat.

You also bring up photovoltaic solar panels. Your anti alternative energy cult is one I can easily smash. Are you still paying attention? Good. I brought up earlier that even though they use the sun, solar panels are the closest thing we have to perpetual motion. in so much that that they create far more energy than was needed to create them. A lack of sunlight isn't a problem either. Because there is always (during the day) sunlight somewhere. And we transmit energy today, don't we. Another thing is that you use enough solar panels to create three times the energy you need. That way, with the use of batteries, you can always produce enough energy.

If you are thinking of banning me, I will tell you something else about using water to create energy. So that if you do ban me, hopefully this will make you feel bad for doing so. First of all, I called a car stereo place once and asked them how loud could you make a car stereo without having to alter your car's engine. Such as the alternator. The stereo person told me that it was basically unlimited. That 40,000 watts was achievable. Which means you could produce a LOT of sound from very little power.

Now all matter has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt it. That would have to include the H2O molecule. What if you shot such a frequency down a long tube filled with water or steam. You would then separate the molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. (At the very least it could make the amount of energy needed for electrolysis much less) This mixture might directly be used to cause ignition. I don't remember what the hydrogen and oxygen mixture used in the space shuttle was. But for proper ignition, the ratio of hydrogen and oxygen would need to be the same.

Getting back to electrolysis to separate the hydrogen and oxygen atoms. As that the atoms would already be freed from each other from sonic disruption, it wouldn't take all that much electrolysis to get the gasses to move in the direction you wanted them to go for collection. Not only that, you would likely be using DC. Which means a polarity. Strong neodymium magnets could be used to supplement this polarity. Maybe it would make any electrolysis unnecessary.

If the ONLY thing you get out is pressure -- after putting all that energy in -- CONGRATS MAN -- you've invented the steam engine... Of course even THAT is NOT an energy source.. Think I'll just skip your opinions on solar and wind after reading this thread...

If you are thinking of banning me, I will tell you something else about using water to create energy. So that if you do ban me, hopefully this will make you feel bad for doing so. First of all, I called a car stereo place once and asked them how loud could you make a car stereo without having to alter your car's engine. Such as the alternator. The stereo person told me that it was basically unlimited. That 40,000 watts was achievable. Which means you could produce a LOT of sound from very little power.

You are seriously challenged technically.. When you go to a concert and see those monstrous racks of amplifiers --- I bet you believe all that sound didn't require "much energy"... That's because you're way ignorant about amplifiers.. They consume energy to move a LOT of air.. You can move a LOT OF AIR with either 5Volts or 220Volts.. But what gets USED IS CURRENT.. And alternators have limits on currents.. That's why there is 20 fuse fuse box in your car...

That stereo guy quoting the 40,000 Watts wants to redesign you ENTIRE CAR electrical system.. Typical alternator is 50 Amps.. Full load to EVERTHING without battery banks is 1200Watts at FULL speed.. Not even that idling or slugging along.. So I figure with a 1000 AMP alternator (if you can find one to fit) AND a 100 pound battery bank to get you thru stoplights ---- YOU MIGHT SOMETIMES have about 10,000 Watts to your stereo before the headlights dim out... Only ought to cost you a year's wages to make those mods...

You should stop reading anything I write. Obviously you don't have the intelligence for it. As I was telling somebody else, when you burn a piece of wood, you are breaking molecular bonds. (And possibly recombining others) So you can't tell me that breaking the molecular bond of H2O won't create heat also. And it is just sheer stupidity to call it steam. Also I pointed out elsewhere that at 3600 F, 2% of H2O will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen atoms. This disruption will probably (I don't know for sure) rise exponentially with a further rise in temperature. So that at 4000 F, most of the H2O molecules will have been disrupted (combust) into their constituent atoms.

Next. Stop lying to yourself. If you think that I think that PA amplifiers don't use a lot of electricity, you are hallucinating. As for the car stereo thing as a means of producing wattage to supply some sort of speaker with power, I asked a car stereo person about this. He may have been lying. But he said without altering an engine, such as putting in a more powerful alternator or going from 12 volt to 24 volts, you could achieve 40,000 watts of power. Now I do know that the really powerful car stereos out there use banks of capacitors. (Which come after the fuse box) And as you know, (maybe) the whole purpose of capacitors is to store energy. If you store enough energy, anything is possible. Also, only with bass is there a lot of air being moved. When it comes to the really high frequencies, rather than moving air, what you mostly are producing is decibels.

Car stereo guy was absolutely wrong. Capacitors don't come after the fuse box. And sound energy, regardless of the frequency, IS moving air.

You should stop writing what you write. Obviously you don't have the intelligence for it.

The stereos themselves have capacitors in them. Do they not? Do you hook up a car stereo before or after the fuse box. Next, tell me moron, what if I zap you with a UV laser. They operate at very high frequencies. How much air do they move. Also, I could hit you with a sonic frequency so high that you wouldn't even hear or feel it. How much air is it moving. What you are dealing with isn't moving air. What you are dealing with is atoms exchanging energy.
You can't get more energy out of a capacitor than you put in it, either.

And a car stereo isn't going to go any higher than 20 kiloHertz, the upper limit of human auditory response.

As for your ridiculous use of the UV laser example, the means of energy transmission is key. Audio is moving air, no matter the frequency. Light is electromagnetic radiation, no matter the frequency.

You really should stop.

Residential solar doesn't cost anywhere near that. You also dont have to supply 100% with solar.

The average price per watt for solar panels ranges from $2.58 to $3.38, and solar panelcosts for an average-sized installation in the U.S. usually range from $10,836 to $14,196 after solar tax credits.

I didn't say it cost near that. I was responding to a poster who said that $500K installation costs wouldn't matter...and that tax credit ends this year at which point we will see if solar really is as viable without the subsidy.

Corporations will do everything from keeping it from being "viable." They have you feeding off the tit of dirty energy. But at some point you have to grow up and stop breast feeding. And do what is right. None of this is something that an individual here and there can do to make any difference. It is something that the government has to make everybody do. But it won't happen. And the government would never allow such people to organize. So the only alternative is to go out and shoot as many people as you can. Because your fault or not, you're all guilty. Tell me this isn't true. If you don't agree with this idea, feel free to give me one of your own. Change my mind. It's that simple. Keeping me from giving my bloody solution isn't the solution. DEBATE ME! There has to be at least one motherfucker in our government, in some university or on this god damned planet who would be willing to at least give that a try.
You've been debated. You've been given facts and logic about how what you want won't work.

You don't want debate.

Run along.

And I'm supposed to take your word as the word of god? Who the fuck do you think you are.
You don't have to take my word for anything, Skippy. You're free to say whatever you want.

Just be aware that everyone else is also free to say whatever they want. We don't have to ask your permission.

t.
In the old South, there were many negro slaves who preferred to be slaves. Many even fought to preserve slavery. Tens of thousands of others would no doubt have joined the Confederate army if the Confederates would have allowed them to. So it is no surprise that you too defend your enslavement. Because debt is just another term for enslavement.

Not my debt.

Change my mind. It's that simple. Keeping me from giving my bloody solution isn't the solution. DEBATE ME! There has to be at least one motherfucker in our government, in some university or on this god damned planet who would be willing to at least give that a try.

What makes you think I don't have a solution. I have a solution to everything. The thing is that the status quo have a solution too. Which is to keep things as they are. And they have the money to back it up. As I have said over and over, I have truths to tell. But they won't allow me to say them here. Also, you have to take the good with the bad. I can tell you what the solutions are. But all I would be doing is propping up a corrupt system. And giving solutions to the ignorant who are undeserving parts of the problem. I have been telling people I would give them such knowledge. But they apparently don't want it. And you have the balls to cast judgments on me. Fuck off and die. Stop reading or replying to my threads.
Dood, you sound like Ross Perot. "I know what's wrong, I know how to fix it, and if you elect me President, I'll tell you all about it!"

Nobody's silencing you, Skippy. Your ideas just plain won't work.

If you combust anything, you will gain power from it. As in the form of pressure. Pressure can be utilized. Also, when you combust anything, there is something else you will get from it. Heat. And when you are also talking about utilizing MHD, energy can also be produced from that.

Another thing is that I said earlier that 2% of water will combust at 3600 F. What if the steam you were injecting into the furnace was already at something like 3000F. Then getting it up to the proper combustion temperature wouldn't take all that much added heat.

You also bring up photovoltaic solar panels. Your anti alternative energy cult is one I can easily smash. Are you still paying attention? Good. I brought up earlier that even though they use the sun, solar panels are the closest thing we have to perpetual motion. in so much that that they create far more energy than was needed to create them. A lack of sunlight isn't a problem either. Because there is always (during the day) sunlight somewhere. And we transmit energy today, don't we. Another thing is that you use enough solar panels to create three times the energy you need. That way, with the use of batteries, you can always produce enough energy.

Now all matter has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt it. That would have to include the H2O molecule. What if you shot such a frequency down a long tube filled with water or steam. You would then separate the molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. (At the very least it could make the amount of energy needed for electrolysis much less) This mixture might directly be used to cause ignition. I don't remember what the hydrogen and oxygen mixture used in the space shuttle was. But for proper ignition, the ratio of hydrogen and oxygen would need to be the same.

Getting back to electrolysis to separate the hydrogen and oxygen atoms. As that the atoms would already be freed from each other from sonic disruption, it wouldn't take all that much electrolysis to get the gasses to move in the direction you wanted them to go for collection. Not only that, you would likely be using DC. Which means a polarity. Strong neodymium magnets could be used to supplement this polarity. Maybe it would make any electrolysis unnecessary.

If the ONLY thing you get out is pressure -- after putting all that energy in -- CONGRATS MAN -- you've invented the steam engine... Of course even THAT is NOT an energy source.. Think I'll just skip your opinions on solar and wind after reading this thread...

You are seriously challenged technically.. When you go to a concert and see those monstrous racks of amplifiers --- I bet you believe all that sound didn't require "much energy"... That's because you're way ignorant about amplifiers.. They consume energy to move a LOT of air.. You can move a LOT OF AIR with either 5Volts or 220Volts.. But what gets USED IS CURRENT.. And alternators have limits on currents.. That's why there is 20 fuse fuse box in your car...

That stereo guy quoting the 40,000 Watts wants to redesign you ENTIRE CAR electrical system.. Typical alternator is 50 Amps.. Full load to EVERTHING without battery banks is 1200Watts at FULL speed.. Not even that idling or slugging along.. So I figure with a 1000 AMP alternator (if you can find one to fit) AND a 100 pound battery bank to get you thru stoplights ---- YOU MIGHT SOMETIMES have about 10,000 Watts to your stereo before the headlights dim out... Only ought to cost you a year's wages to make those mods...

You should stop reading anything I write. Obviously you don't have the intelligence for it. As I was telling somebody else, when you burn a piece of wood, you are breaking molecular bonds. (And possibly recombining others) So you can't tell me that breaking the molecular bond of H2O won't create heat also. And it is just sheer stupidity to call it steam. Also I pointed out elsewhere that at 3600 F, 2% of H2O will disassociate into hydrogen and oxygen atoms. This disruption will probably (I don't know for sure) rise exponentially with a further rise in temperature. So that at 4000 F, most of the H2O molecules will have been disrupted (combust) into their constituent atoms.

Next. Stop lying to yourself. If you think that I think that PA amplifiers don't use a lot of electricity, you are hallucinating. As for the car stereo thing as a means of producing wattage to supply some sort of speaker with power, I asked a car stereo person about this. He may have been lying. But he said without altering an engine, such as putting in a more powerful alternator or going from 12 volt to 24 volts, you could achieve 40,000 watts of power. Now I do know that the really powerful car stereos out there use banks of capacitors. (Which come after the fuse box) And as you know, (maybe) the whole purpose of capacitors is to store energy. If you store enough energy, anything is possible. Also, only with bass is there a lot of air being moved. When it comes to the really high frequencies, rather than moving air, what you mostly are producing is decibels.

Car stereo guy was absolutely wrong. Capacitors don't come after the fuse box. And sound energy, regardless of the frequency, IS moving air.

You should stop writing what you write. Obviously you don't have the intelligence for it.

The stereos themselves have capacitors in them. Do they not? Do you hook up a car stereo before or after the fuse box. Next, tell me moron, what if I zap you with a UV laser. They operate at very high frequencies. How much air do they move. Also, I could hit you with a sonic frequency so high that you wouldn't even hear or feel it. How much air is it moving. What you are dealing with isn't moving air. What you are dealing with is atoms exchanging energy.

And a car stereo isn't going to go any higher than 20 kiloHertz, the upper limit of human auditory response.

As for your ridiculous use of the UV laser example, the means of energy transmission is key. Audio is moving air, no matter the frequency. Light is electromagnetic radiation, no matter the frequency.

You really should stop.

I never said you could. But when you have a car stereo capacitor that holds the energy of 180,000 watts, then what. Next, you probably remember me saying that the H2O molecule itself probably has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt its molecular bonds. That in turn would likely be something above 20 khz. So obviously you couldn't use a car stereo to provide the frequency. Next, of course I know the difference between sonic and electromagnetic. I was just making a statement about high frequencies. And just so you know, you wouldn't feel radio waves either. And they have a very long sine wave. Electromagnetic though they may be. Though I just want to break the molecular bond of H2O. Not the atoms themselves. So care if I keep going? Too bad. I will anyway.

Last edited:

You don't want debate.

Run along.

You don't have to take my word for anything, Skippy. You're free to say whatever you want.

Just be aware that everyone else is also free to say whatever they want. We don't have to ask your permission.

Now you just outright lie to me! What's next! I am NOT free to say whatever I want. Even though it is true.

t.

Not my debt.

Any debt is slavery. Believe it. Because it is true. Take this example. What do slave owners do. Compel their slaves to work. What does debt do. Compel you to pay it off. In this country, some people are even thrown into jail over debt. I doubt if even slave owners did that. Because in jail, their masters wouldn't get much work out of them.

Dood, you sound like Ross Perot. "I know what's wrong, I know how to fix it, and if you elect me President, I'll tell you all about it!"

Now you're resorting to making shit up. Earlier I asked "What's next!" Well I guess I got my answer. Have you ever considered just putting me on ignore? You would be doing me a favor. Now Ross Perot said that if we had free trade, you would hear a huge sucking sound as jobs left America. And that's just what fucking happened! Leaving most Americans with nothing to do but flip each other's burgers and slalom down the ski slope of ever increasing national debt. And put a nail through the coffin of Unions. Which were responsible for many good things. Such as an end to child labor, better pay, safer working conditions and shorter work days.

As for Ross Perot keeping anything secret until he was elected, I think you're full of crap. No politician says such things. Also, I'm not keeping anything secret. You don't have to elect me to find out what I am getting at. All you have to do is send me a PM. Where I will give you my email address. When you email me, then I email you and tell you what you want to know. That is, assuming you know how to send a PM. And assuming you know how to send and receive an email.

You really should stop.

I never said you could. But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what. Next, you probably remember me saying that the H2O molecule itself probably has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt its molecular bonds. That in turn would likely be something above 20 khz. So obviously you couldn't use a car stereo to provide the frequency. Next, of course I know the difference between sonic and electromagnetic. I was just making a statement about high frequencies. And just so you know, you wouldn't feel radio waves either. And they have a very long sine wave. Electromagnetic though they may be. Though I just want to break the molecular bond of H2O. Not the atoms themselves. So care if I keep going? Too bad. I will anyway.
"But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what."

You don't. At all. Ever.

How Much Amplifier Power | Crown Audio - Professional Power Amplifiers

• Rock music at a small outdoor festival (50 feet from speaker to audience): At least 1,000 to 3,000 W
  • Rock or heavy metal music in a stadium, arena or ampitheater (100 to 300 feet from speaker to audience): At least 4,000 to 15,000 W
And you claim a car stereo can output over ten times the power required for heavy metal band in a stadium?

You really should stop now. But you do you, Skippy.

You don't want debate.

Run along.

Now you just outright lie to me! What's next! I am NOT free to say whatever I want. Even though it is true.
Uh huh.

Now you're resorting to making shit up. Earlier I asked "What's next!" Well I guess I got my answer. Have you ever considered just putting me on ignore? You would be doing me a favor. Now Ross Perot said that if we had free trade, you would hear a huge sucking sound as jobs left America. And that's just what fucking happened! Leaving most Americans with nothing to do but flip each other's burgers and slalom down the ski slope of ever increasing national debt. And put a nail through the coffin of Unions. Which were responsible for many good things. Such as an end to child labor, better pay, safer working conditions and shorter work days.

As for Ross Perot keeping anything secret until he was elected, I think you're full of crap. No politician says such things. Also, I'm not keeping anything secret. You don't have to elect me to find out what I am getting at. All you have to do is send me a PM. Where I will give you my email address. When you email me, then I email you and tell you what you want to know. That is, assuming you know how to send a PM. And assuming you know how to send and receive an email.
I get enough spam in my email; I don't need yours.

You really should stop.

I never said you could. But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what. Next, you probably remember me saying that the H2O molecule itself probably has a sonic resonant frequency that will disrupt its molecular bonds. That in turn would likely be something above 20 khz. So obviously you couldn't use a car stereo to provide the frequency. Next, of course I know the difference between sonic and electromagnetic. I was just making a statement about high frequencies. And just so you know, you wouldn't feel radio waves either. And they have a very long sine wave. Electromagnetic though they may be. Though I just want to break the molecular bond of H2O. Not the atoms themselves. So care if I keep going? Too bad. I will anyway.
"But when you have a car stereo capacitor that hods the energy of 180,000 watts, then what."

You don't. At all. Ever.

How Much Amplifier Power | Crown Audio - Professional Power Amplifiers

• Rock music at a small outdoor festival (50 feet from speaker to audience): At least 1,000 to 3,000 W
  • Rock or heavy metal music in a stadium, arena or ampitheater (100 to 300 feet from speaker to audience): At least 4,000 to 15,000 W
And you claim a car stereo can output over ten times the power required for heavy metal band in a stadium?
ringing concert
You really should stop now. But you do you, Skippy.

I don't what at all ever. Next, along with lying or just making shit up, I can now add changing the subject to your list. Oh the things fools come up with. Here it is skippy. What I started out with was the possibility of using a sonic resonant frequency to break the molecular bond of H2O. Now, (though not for the first time) you are bringing fucking concert PA systems into the discussion. Just how high are you. What in the hell makes you think it would take that kind of power to break the molecular bond of H2O with the proper resonant frequency.

I have heard of singers who could break a glass using only their voice. Just a car stereo can get a hell of a lot louder than any human voice could. And definitely at a hell of a lot higher frequency than any human could produce. We are talking about the range of bat communication. If not higher. In the stereo speakers I built, I use piezoelectric tweeters. Their frequency goes up to 30 to 40 khz. And if I remember right, they are around 95 decibels at one watt at one meter. Which is pretty loud. And no doubt science has the ability to reproduce even higher frequencies.

I get enough spam in my email; I don't need yours.

Quit making excuses for your desire to not learn. Isn't spam something you get a lot of? Well you would hear from me only once. That aside, I don't want you to email me any more. You would probably rat me out as revenge for being more knowledgeable than you. How petty human can be.

Forum List

Back