Diversity to blame for Baltimore Key Bridge Tragedy

What is racist is jumping to blame minorities, immigrants and gays when there is no indication that they were involved or that those who were involved were not qualified to do their jobs
It's a little too early to jump to exclusions...

I think it’s more likely they’ll name it after a slave. They just did that to a road near me. The libs want to make slavery more “in your face” to push DIE policies and reparations.

Either that, or they’ll name it after a black female.
Why does it matter?

Yet another National Tragedy that Conservatives use to spin their hatred of minorities, immigrants, gays

What a bunch of lowlifes

Where did you get the idea that conservatives "hate" anyone, RW?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Black people literally DIED in the Baltimore bridge collapse.

Yet, libs want to continue to use Affirmative Action appointees, instead of people chosen for their competence, for important jobs. No one has problems with hiring black guys to do a job- if they know how to do it.

But hiring an incompetent just to meet a racial quota is wrong.

Not very likely in Deep Blue Maryland. The GOP in Maryland is led by Larry Hogan and the ultramoderate extremists.
Union jobs

Probably went to some unqualified MAGA Republican with family connections

Where did you get the idea that conservatives "hate" anyone, RW?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Black people literally DIED in the Baltimore bridge collapse.

Yet, libs want to continue to use Affirmative Action appointees, instead of people chosen for their competence, for important jobs. No one has problems with hiring black guys to do a job- if they know how to do it.

But hiring an incompetent just to meet a racial quota is wrong.
What is racist is you assuming DEI had anything to do with it without a shred of evidence

What is racist is you assuming DEI had anything to do with it without a shred of evidence

There is evidence, RW. The event happened in a Far Left state.

Although maybe you are right. Maybe Almighty God is just punishing Baltimore for their far left support of abortion and/or gay marriage by allowing this tragedy?

Much like top theologians speculated on TV about the cause of 9/11.

There is evidence, RW. The event happened in a Far Left state.

Although maybe you are right. Maybe Almighty God is just punishing Baltimore for their far left support of abortion and/or gay marriage by allowing this tragedy?

Much like top theologians speculated on TV about the cause of 9/11.

So, let me get this straight..

A Container Ship, registered in Singapore with an international crew and international maintenance personnel loses power as it is about to cross under the Key Bridge and it is somehow Baltimores fault?

What we do know is that it was Baltimore Police with a strong DEI record that shut down traffic over the bridge in a matter of minutes and saved countless lives

So, let me get this straight..

A Container Ship, registered in Singapore with an international crew and international maintenance personnel loses power as it is about to cross under the Key Bridge and it is somehow Baltimores fault?

What we do know is that it was Baltimore Police with a strong DEI record that shut down traffic over the bridge in a matter of minutes and saved countless lives
You really got a stiffy over these guys being told to stop traffic, and tried to do so, don't you? I don't see what the big deal is. Happens everyday...

You really got a stiffy over these guys being told to stop traffic, and tried to do so, don't you? I don't see what the big deal is. Happens everyday...

I was amazed that Baltimore Police were able to quickly shut down the bridge within seconds of being notified the ship was in trouble.
Normally, shutting a major bridge would involve higher level approval, time to send out the order and time to deploy the Police.

I congratulate the Baltimore Police

This guy appears to be on to something. Let's investigate DEI. Let's make America great again.

---DEI to Blame for Baltimore Key Bridge Tragedy, According to Utah Republican Phil Lyman---

What the Hell? Merchant ships have international crews. They have been "diverse" since before the Capital was still Rome.
Twelve levels of stupid from MAGA politicians again.
The Freddie Grey Memorial bridge. ;)
No, Freddie Mercury. When a ship passes under speakers start singing EEEEo:

I was amazed that Baltimore Police were able to quickly shut down the bridge within seconds of being notified the ship was in trouble.
Normally, shutting a major bridge would involve higher level approval, time to send out the order and time to deploy the Police.

From the radio audio, it sounds like one of them were practically right there when the call came through. A stroke of good fortune for sure. Sounded like the other end of the bridge didn't get locked down in time though. Lucky? Sure. Next level heroics? Not so much...

I wonder if the pilot was one of those new female ones the Port of Baltimore were bragging up?

trans popsicle.jpeg

DEI?

Maybe a black, tranny pilot?

Or could be the ship lost power and NO pilot could have saved the bridge.

Dunno...we will have to see what other pilots say. (Old school pilots...not DEI hires.)

Yet another National Tragedy that Conservatives use to spin their hatred of minorities, immigrants, gays

What a bunch of lowlifes
I’m beginning to think that Trump being garbage and his supporters acting like garbage is wrong. The supporters are becoming pure garbage themselves. We’ll see what happens when the blob is gone and see if they get a grip.

The OP lennypartiv is just a sick little fuck.

i'm amazed that a devoted "defund the police" kind of lib like you would congratulate the Baltimore PD- after you guys so viciously attacked them after the death of Freddie Gay.

Even after the guys were exonerated of any wrongdoing in the matter.

No problem. but not re-named.
The reason it was named The Francis Scott Key Bridge was that it is located at the spot where the ship Key was prisoner on was anchored.
If you go to Ft McHenry, guides will point to the bridge and tell you that is where Key watched the barrage from

I imagine it will probably keep its name because of the historical relevance

The reason it was named The Francis Scott Key Bridge was that it is located at the spot where the ship Key was prisoner on was anchored.
If you go to Ft McHenry, guides will point to the bridge and tell you that is where Key watched the barrage from

I imagine it will probably keep its name because of the historical relevance

Mr. Key was a slaveowner, I'm sure they will find another name, maybe call it the H. Rap Brown Bridge, after the civil rights leader?

Forum List

Back