Diversity! Lib spraypaints "kill cops" on museum

So, if any motorcyclists start any shit at the RNC, you're going to "own" it, right?

Funny how you immediately suspect the bikers, when the Left has clearly stated their intent to cause chaos in the streets.

So, if any motorcyclists start any shit at the RNC, you're going to "own" it, right?
Funny how you immediately suspect the bikers, when the Left has clearly stated their intent to cause chaos in the streets.
I said "if". I think you're nervous, because you know that a protestor isn't going to have to be violent for one of the bikers to fly off the handle over something that's said. Remember, the 1st amendment is as important as the 2nd.

Own your own, LIBS.

YHeah, i'm sure a republican did this you fucking moron

Baltimore Museum of vandalized with 'Kill Cops' graffiti
I certainly hope that the vandal is caught....regardless of if it was someone who really believed that...or someone doing it to make others look bad.

I wonder if you think the punishment should be different depending on the motivation. There's one on this forum that said she was OK with police officers being killed under the circumstances that led to it.

I certainly hope that the vandal is caught....regardless of if it was someone who really believed that...or someone doing it to make others look bad.

WXC5NFQ.gif

I'm sure you can't wait for trouble at the RNC convention to be stirred up by anarchist, since you're already anticipating trouble from Jihad liberals.
Screenshot-1295.jpg

thrownout1-300x180.jpg

Last edited:
Own your own, LIBS.

YHeah, i'm sure a republican did this you fucking moron

Baltimore Museum of vandalized with 'Kill Cops' graffiti

I wonder if you think the punishment should be different depending on the motivation. There's one on this forum that said she was OK with police officers being killed under the circumstances that led to it.
Nope...vandalism is a crime, is it not? Is there a difference based on motivation written into the law?

I said "if". I think you're nervous, because you know that a protestor isn't going to have to be violent for one of the bikers to fly off the handle over something that's said. Remember, the 1st amendment is as important as the 2nd.

Indeed, but as soon as a brick is thrown, or their exercise of the 1st interferes with someone else's exercise of another equally unalienable right it ceases to be an issue of free speech and becomes a criminal matter.

The Left has sworn to cause chaos at the convention, and has proven many times in the past that it is happy to use false flag operations to do so.

Quit inciting violence libs. Three more cops shot today. When you write "kill cops" some other liberal fucking retard may take it seriously like what just happened now in Baton Rouge.

Forum List

Back