Diversity! Lib spraypaints "kill cops" on museum

Wow...I hope this was worth going to jail for in their opinion. If their message had to be somewhere, the least that they could have done was leave it on their own property and not someone else's.

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

I certainly hope that the vandal is caught....regardless of if it was someone who really believed that...or someone doing it to make others look bad.

WXC5NFQ.gif
Why would you say "bullshit"? Don't you agree that those who commit vandalism should be caught and prosecuted?

Quit inciting violence libs. Three more cops shot today. When you write "kill cops" some other liberal fucking retard may take it seriously like what just happened now in Baton Rouge.
What libs here are inciting violence? Name names.

Koshergrl said this:

EXCEPT cops don't have the RIGHT to demand your ID just because they feel like it! We shouldn't get shot for refusing to comply with that sort of harassment. Cops do not have the right just to harass people at will. And we should not have to "comply or get shot". They need to sit the fuck down and leave people alone unless they've been CALLED. They walk up to people on the street and demand ID...that's bullshit. They demand to see your ID if you happen to be where they are, if you dare to talk to them, if you try to film...all of that is bullshit and it's bullshit to tell people that they'd better comply or the cops are authorized to shoot them. That's garbage. And if that's where we are I'm fine with the cops getting shot. Get rid of them, let the cities fucking burn, and let people live their lives like people again[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back