Diversity is a Weakness, Not a Strength

You ignore history. The Great Depression of the 1930s was the low point on our national barometer And race, immigration and segregation had nothing at all to do with it.

Just because you are too simple minded not to look at actual causes doesn't mean the rest of us are as gullible, thank God.
Check your calendar... This ain't the 30's...
You better keep that in mind when you go outside in the real world and encounter a Black man. Dont let the internet lull you into developing a bad habit that might get you hurt.

Are you actually admitting that black men are all thugs?
"admitting"

ill bet you cry about being accused of being a racist.

lol!

I knew one of you douche bags would take issue with that word. I use it whenever someone says something incriminating to indicate they know it's incriminating. It doesn't mean I believe what was said is the truth.
you said admit

i mean

You better keep that in mind when you go outside in the real world and encounter a Black man. Dont let the internet lull you into developing a bad habit that might get you hurt.

"admitting"

ill bet you cry about being accused of being a racist.

lol!

I knew one of you douche bags would take issue with that word. I use it whenever someone says something incriminating to indicate they know it's incriminating. It doesn't mean I believe what was said is the truth.
you said admit

i mean
I just explained that you're a douche bag. Don't double down on being a cuck.

You ignore history. The Great Depression of the 1930s was the low point on our national barometer And race, immigration and segregation had nothing at all to do with it.

Just because you are too simple minded not to look at actual causes doesn't mean the rest of us are as gullible, thank God.

Nope. I am admitting you and your ilk are cowards that are brave online but timid in person.
It looks to me like you're saying that white people have good reason to be afraid of black people.
Thats only because you are illiterate. I'm saying you inbred racists have a good reason to fear Black people.

Nope. I am admitting you and your ilk are cowards that are brave online but timid in person.
It looks to me like you're saying that white people have good reason to be afraid of black people.
Thats only because you are illiterate. I'm saying you inbred racists have a good reason to fear Black people.
Yeah, I know what you said. You said black people are all thugs. Otherwise, why would we fear them?

And here we are... A nation recognized globally as a nation in decline. Easily traceable, back to the immigration act of 65...

In many parts of Europe Whites are generally harder.

The poles suck at sports, best athletes are blacks. Where is your super genes?

No, Arabs suck at sports, what is the Arab version of Gronkowski?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Arabs good only at blowing up shit.

Who watches NFL outside the US? No one....
Karim benzma, Zidane, salah, they all more famous worldwide that your guy.

Yeah, I know what you said. You said black people are all thugs. Otherwise, why would we fear them?
No I said whites like you are pussies. Thats why you fear us.

Why would a pussy have to fear you?

You sound very primitive, just because something is popular, doesn't necessarily make it better.

There's some Polish athletes in Soccer too, like Lewandowski, Klose, and Podolski.

Because it would get fucked up of course! :laugh:

You sound very primitive, just because something is popular, doesn't necessarily make it better.

There's some Polish athletes in Soccer too, like Lewandowski, Klose, and Podolski.

Who are those guys?

Then you're saying that all black men are thugs.

Who are those guys?

Robert Lewandowski was ranked the 5th best Soccer player in the World in 2015 by the Guardian.

Then you're saying that all black men are thugs.
You dont have to be a thug to fuck up pussies. Who told you that you did?

Meh not as good.....This white supremacy is not gotta get you any where, you just gonna be miserable and have a tough time in this mixed world. Is just a fucking color....my dad Is Berber who happened to be a red head very pale Caucasian, my mom is Arab with a darker skin....my wife is Irish/polish/Canadian I get told all the time how my kids are stunningly beautiful besides their academic and sports achievements......and your ass wanna come here convince me, that race mixing is a mistake? not gonna happen.

Meh not as good.....This white supremacy is not gotta get you any where, you just gonna be miserable and have a tough time in this mixed world. Is just a fucking color....my dad Is Berber who happened to be a red head very pale Caucasian, my mom is Arab with a darker skin....my wife is Irish/polish/Canadian I get told all the time how my kids are stunningly beautiful besides their academic and sports achievements......and your ass wanna come here convince me, that race mixing is a mistake? not gonna happen.

If mixing is so great, how come Hispanics, and Arabs suck so much?
Short like Asians, violent like Blacks, and dumb like Blacks.

Who are those guys?

Robert Lewandowski was ranked the 5th best Soccer player in the World in 2015 by the Guardian.
Also in the sex department, dude we surpass you by millions of miles....I was told this dozens of times. Is it the climate or the type of food, I don't know....but the darker the better. You guys without the pill, you can't d

arabs are not short lol....Ousssama Bin laden was 6'4. one of the tallest NBA players happens to be Salah Mejri a Tunisian 7'1, i'm 6 feet tall, my best friends stands at 6'3 and 6'2. We don't suck we own big portions of the biggest companies in the US, We also own lot of American Debt, We also bailed out the US by buying billions of dollars of their weapons, we also own the biggest comapnies in Europe, best teams, We supply the world in gaz and oil, ect....we are not violent. We get invaded, killed, bombed, occupied. and if few of US gets nut and blow up for a reason or another we all get blamed. you think it's fair?

Who are those guys?

Also in the sex department, dude we surpass you by millions of miles....I was told this dozens of times. Is it the climate or the type of food, I don't know....but the darker the better. You guys without the pill, you can't d

arabs are not short lol....Ousssama Bin laden was 6'4. one of the tallest NBA players happens to be Salah Mejri a Tunisian 7'1, i'm 6 feet tall, my best friends stands at 6'3 and 6'2. We don't suck we own big portions of the biggest companies in the US, We also own lot of American Debt, We also bailed out the US by buying billions of dollars of their weapons, we also own the biggest comapnies in Europe, best teams, We supply the world in gaz and oil, ect....we are not violent. We get invaded, killed, bombed, occupied. and if few of US gets nut and blow up for a reason or another we all get blamed. you think it's fair?

Most Arabs are short, and a lot of terrorists are Arabs.

Who are those guys?

Most terrorists are white males. I have seen some pretty tall Arabs.

Who are those guys?

Most terrorists are white males. I have seen some pretty tall Arabs.

Arabs are the biggest terrorist threat.

red24-Terrorism-Risk-Map-2017.png

Forum List

Back