Districts with Large Foreign-Born Populations Sent Far-Left Democrats to Congress

Funny thing is some Demwits do not think that a Veterans ID card is a valid ID. Since Rod has lost so much of his sight his DL ran out and the gal down at the voting deal didn't like him the moment she saw he is registered republican. She was going to try to refuse his veterans ID card until the other gal got involved.

Gee..what a surprise.
Dems cant win without importing votes.
Gee...what a surprise. The GOP has nothing to offer new citizens.

Gee...what a surprise. Third world morons want free shit.

This country was built by third world morons

So England was a third world country?
You're not too bright are you?
Yes they were, so was Ireland

Why else would they travel for months by ship to get to a country that is mostly undeveloped ?

England and Ireland did not send their best and brightest

Funny thing is some Demwits do not think that a Veterans ID card is a valid ID. Since Rod has lost so much of his sight his DL ran out and the gal down at the voting deal didn't like him the moment she saw he is registered republican. She was going to try to refuse his veterans ID card until the other gal got involved.

Why do conservatives consider a hunting license a valid ID while a student ID is not?

Puerto Ricans are American born. Republicans are fuking racist. More evidence.

Gee..what a surprise.
Dems cant win without importing votes.

Why else would they travel for months by ship to get to a country that is mostly undeveloped ?

They built the best country the world has ever seen.
They weren't stupid like yourself.

“They “?

???

Why do conservatives consider a hunting license a valid ID while a student ID is not?

Student ID doesn't equate to citizen. Veterans ID does and it also is a perk from service to the country.

My turn to ask a question. Why do you act like such an ignoramus?

“They “?

???

You sure get confused easily.

“They “?

???

You sure get confused easily.

You sure make a lot of ignorant comments.

Damn I'm glad I dont have any kids.
------------------------------------- yeah , right on , at least my kids are late 40s but Grandkids , --- DAMN . Course i've known the obvious for a long time .

I worry for my fifteen year old niece.
But at least she's got her head on straight and is already knowledgeable when it comes to politics ...yep she's a conservative.

Whether by virtue of destroying the Democratic Party and being the last man standing, or permitting the Democratic Party to gain power, we are headed for dictatorship one way or the other. It is inevitable. There is no common ground upon which to meet, and American thought has been ground out of the last two generations. They will follow their celebrities into hell.

Spineless pessimism is NOT an American trait.

You either stand up, or kneel. That's the choice.

Half this country has lost its mind. The other half seems to have lost its legs.

Quit yer whining, bitch. America will be just fine, and going strong long after your Chicken Little ass is gone.

Perhaps. But at the rate things are going, it will not be America.
--------------------------- and you are correct , same flag but thats about it in my opinion .

Forum List

Back