Disney’s New Snow White Ride Sends Karen’s Howling

In shocking news to Leftards, Prince Charming kisses her while she’s asleep. WITHOUT HER CONSENT.

Yep. Fairy Tales and cartoons have the left screaming in anguish.

In shocking news to Leftards, Prince Charming kisses her while she’s asleep. WITHOUT HER CONSENT.

That's more of a religious right issue..

I’m guessing that such complaints originate among super decent, morally sound groups like those shown below... Moonglow are these the “religious right” you speak of?
A4F5A346-2729-4072-9A85-27E9EB86A084.jpeg

Righties like the beastiality of Beauty and the Beast better.
Sorry honey pot, we'll leave fucking their pet German Shepard to sick leftist bitches like you.

Last edited:

Mind readers of the world, unite!! Just make sure you get your foil helmet fitted correctly. Some of you are getting bad data.

I’m guessing that such complaints originate among super decent, morally sound groups like those shown below... Moonglow are these the “religious right” you speak of?
View attachment 486595
If they were you would deny they were.

Just saw this story...All I could do is SMH...WTF libs?
I am a lib and I feel that way. I saw all of this coming with PC when I left America 25 years ago.

I am glad you got out....What about those of us not so lucky? What about those who can’t flee, or who don’t want to give up on their country?
That would be up to you. I left for love, which really helped my decision.

Are you really trying to say the right is trying to cancel Snow White?
What I can't understand is why he didn't slip her the tongue and finger bang her. I couldn't care if they cancelled Snow White I don't care about Disney or the animation he did..(except Doanld Duck). I never have been to a Disney theme park because I don't want to, they are nothing more than money sucking activities that advertise to kids for the sucker play on the parents and my idea of a fantasy land is not child friendly.

Since Prince Charming would have been under the impression - like everyone else - that Snow White was dead, I don't think there's an actual consent issue here. What is more offensive about the entire Snow White story is the "helpless female saved by a man" meme for which the film should have been put in the locker next to "Songs of the South".

View attachment 486595

Those people all have one thing in common: P-O-R-T-L-A-N-D.

Sorry honey pot, we'll leave fucking their pet German Shepard to sick leftist bitches like you.
Well now.....we can see what YOU fantasize about all day.

This a fairy-tale and not to be taken literally or seriously for a number of reasons.

In the first place, this is "Prince Charming," a man who, by definition, has every attribute than any young woman would want, to wit, he is fabulously rich and handsome. HER CONSENT IS PRESUMED, because he is Prince Charming.

On the other hand, we are to find it perfectly fine that Prince Charming "loves" Snow White, even though all he knows about her is that she is beautiful, when sleeping. She could be a shrew. She could have bad teeth. She could have incurable halitosis. She could be a moron. She could be a Democrat.

And yet, "we" are asked to focus on the harmless kiss, as though it were a form of sexual assault. Hell, we don't even know if either of them has GONADS! Lest we forget, neither Barbie nor Ken had the requisite "parts" to consummate their love.

Y'know what? If you save a woman's life by kissing her, and she wakes up bitching about you not getting her consent before you saved her life . . . shove the apple back in her damned mouth and let her choke on it.

Since Prince Charming would have been under the impression - like everyone else - that Snow White was dead, I don't think there's an actual consent issue here. What is more offensive about the entire Snow White story is the "helpless female saved by a man" meme for which the film should have been put in the locker next to "Songs of the South".

Why would that be offensive? Last time I checked, Snow White was set in a medieval-ish time period, when a female WOULD have been helpless and needed rescue by a man.

Even today, I sometimes need rescuing by the man I love. Sometimes he needs rescuing by me. That's kinda how it works.

Forum List

Back