Disney Ride Forced To Stop Because Of Stupid Child

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
  • Banned
Just for the record I love kids and I don't blame the child for being a dick,.. I blame the parents for not doing anything about it and disciplining them.

No, just say you were drunk and you forgot. Then show them a democrat Id card.

Look, all joking aside it really wasn't the kid's fault. They obviously weren't even taught or told how to behave so you really shouldn't expect them to know.

Look, all joking aside it really wasn't the kid's fault. They obviously weren't even taught or told how to behave so you really shouldn't expect them to know.
Have you got the damned sammitches ready yet? Who said you could talk? When you're done go out back and cut me a switch!

Did I stutter? :)

oh-no-you-didnt-ken-jeong.gif

^^^ Maybe that right there is a good thing. Why do I say that? Kaylee Anthony, Summer Wells, and Harmony Montgomery, etc. Only some people unfortunately get away with all that they do to these precious angels and so at the end of the day, how much of a good difference do these laws truly make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Maybe that right there is a good thing. Why do I say that? Kaylee Anthony, Summer Wells, and Harmony Montgomery, etc. Only some people unfortunately get away with all that they do to these precious angels and so at the end of the day, how much of a good difference do these laws truly make?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I agree, and God bless you as well. :)

Forum List

Back