Disney Considered Liberal Corporation

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015
First they pull the plug on ABC's Last Man Standing, the network's second highest rated comedy show, on Friday nights yet. It's a favorite show of conservatives. Now, Disney was hacked and had new movie Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Men Tell No Tales stolen, but conservatives aren't crying over the loss. I probably see Last Man Standing being picked up by another network. As for Disney, I'm still not watching sports on ESPN or care one lick about POTC 5, but can't give up Star Wars, Marvel and Disneyland/Disney World franchises. What is a decent conservative to do with the libbies making everything "political." I'm already watching less sports like NBA and NFL. MLB is little harder to give up.

Last Man Standing Canceled
Tim Allen 'Stunned, Blindsided' by ABC Canceling 'Last Man Standing'

Disney Refuses Ranson
Disney Refuses Ransom to Hackers Who Stole ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’ - Breitbart

First they pull the plug on ABC's Last Man Standing, the network's second highest rated comedy show, on Friday nights yet. It's a favorite show of conservatives. Now, Disney was hacked and had new movie Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Men Tell No Tales stolen, but conservatives aren't crying over the loss. I probably see Last Man Standing being picked up by another network. As for Disney, I'm still not watching sports on ESPN or care one lick about POTC 5, but can't give up Star Wars, Marvel and Disneyland/Disney World franchises. What is a decent conservative to do with the libbies making everything "political." I'm already watching less sports like NBA and NFL. MLB is little harder to give up.

Disney Refuses Ranson
Disney Refuses Ransom to Hackers Who Stole ‘Pirates of The Caribbean’ - Breitbart
Come on, be a true conservative and boycott everything liberal.

Disney Refuses Ranson
Come on, be a true conservative and boycott everything liberal
We aren't precious snowflakes so cant boycott because We the People have to work for a living, while most of you get subsidized by George Soros.

Let's see if this helps wean you off of all things Disney:

Disney fired American workers, hired illegals to replace them, and then had the nerve to force the Americans to train their replacements in order to get their severance pay. Do you need Disney enough to support their atrocious behavior? :piss2:Disney.

Let's see if this helps wean you off of all things Disney:

Disney fired American workers, hired illegals to replace them, and then had the nerve to force the Americans to train their replacements in order to get their severance pay. Do you need Disney enough to support their atrocious behavior? :piss2:Disney.

Yeah, this is being blamed on their current CEO, Bob Iger. He was former president of ABC. While Iger came and made a splash in 2005, starting with acquiring Pixar, he has been trending downward in 2016. He campaigned for Hillary Clinton and recently had to deal with tremendous financial loss at ESPN. He took a position of defending ESPN, perhaps his first big mistake. I can't blame him directly on the illegal alien hirings because this was the policy of the Obama administration and the G1 Summit. American Silicon Valley workers, Hollywood workers, business workers and more are struggling to get jobs even after Trump became president. I worked for Apple while Obama was in office and much of the manufacturing areas were staffed by Muslim workers. I think other industries are mostly illegal Mexicans. Very few blacks or blue collar American workers. It will take some time to drain the swamp and righten the ship. This is why Trump is being attacked every which way by the liberal left. They know they're facing some difficult choices. We'll have to see what happens to Trump's immigration policies.

My policy is not to use politics as a guideline for how I judge products and companies. The people who run large companies can't be categorized as one brand of politics or religion one way or another. That said, there are certain individuals and businesses I try to avoid because of how they are perceived. Sometimes, the head of these companies come out and spell out what their views are. In some of these cases, a boycott is warranted but I don't think boycotts are effective in the long-run. It just hurts in the short-run, usually less than six months.

Disney Refuses Ranson
We aren't precious snowflakes so cant boycott because We the People have to work for a living, while most of you get subsidized by George Soros.
"George Soros"....code for that Evil Jewish Overlord Conspiracy.....and #Pizzagate.

Disney Refuses Ranson
"George Soros"....code for that Evil Jewish Overlord Conspiracy.....and #Pizzagate.
No code word, just another liberal sociopath that bleeds like the rest of us. Just he thinks he is a god and much better than you suck ass welfare libs.

Disney Refuses Ranson

Always has been.

Disney Refuses Ranson
This is funny coming from someone who has most likely been sucking on the government tit your entire life, because you are too stupid and lazy to even do some menial bullshit job.

Forum List

Back