Disinformation is enemy #1.

No one calls anyone a deplorable because of how they cast their vote.

Deplorables are racists, bigots, and misogynists. Do you identify as that , then you’re a Deplorable ..
There is a great article at the 538 website that explains in detail how Hillary was spot on in her assessment.

I've never had a Russian call me a deplorable or extremist simply due to the manner in which I cast my vote.

Leftist dems are our real enemy.
No. Our real enemy is the federal government and the oligarchs that control it.

LOL I wonder where they got a silly idea like that?

"A few months ago, when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia. Not al-Qaeda. You said Russia," Obama said to Romney at the time. "And the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War's been over for 20 years."
Things change with time, nitwit.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Russia is in fact our enemy.

The right’s support of Putin is another example of conservatives’ contempt for democracy.

Hmm I seem to remember former President Obama telling us the 1980s called and wanted their foreign policy back when Romney claimed Russia was our biggest geopolitical foe if you really feel Russia is a major threat maybe do more than impose sanctions that have little to no effect on Russia. As far as more recent left wing disinformation goes we had three years of the left in and out of the media telling us the Southern border was secure and under control.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

How is an adversarial relationship with Russia advantageous to the US? Is it to Europe if so how? Has our policy of expanding NATO gotten us what we want? They are correct that Russia shouldn’t be our enemy but wrong in thinking that we havent made them so.

How is an adversarial relationship with Russia advantageous to the US? Is it to Europe if so how? Has our policy of expanding NATO gotten us what we want? They are correct that Russia shouldn’t be our enemy but wrong in thinking that we havent made them so.
Ya don’t kiss the ass of dictators who are intent on expanding through invasion.

That’s how you get shit like Hitler invading Poland

I see you aren't in the mood to discuss the mind numbing idiocy, stemming from right wing propaganda, of these MAGAists. Who could blame you?
Speaking of mine numbing idiocy, check this out

Screenshot_20240107-110732_Instagram.jpg

Ya don’t kiss the ass of dictators who are intent on expanding through invasion.

That’s how you get shit like Hitler invading Poland
He won a democratic election! Dictatorship isn’t democratic

Forum List

Back