Disgusting

I have blasted progressives for this type of disgusting and deplorable action. It is no less disgusting or deplorable when Trump supporters are doing it to progressives. It is inexcusable in this country that some people cannot accept the political views of someone else. These people need to be hunted down and prosecuted.

75-year-old Nashville woman allegedy assaulted for having the ‘wrong’ bumper stickers on her car
they burned down a black church the other day

A Burned Down Black Church Shows President Trump Wouldn’t Condemn His Own Terrorists
Liar.

I have blasted progressives for this type of disgusting and deplorable action. It is no less disgusting or deplorable when Trump supporters are doing it to progressives. It is inexcusable in this country that some people cannot accept the political views of someone else. These people need to be hunted down and prosecuted.

75-year-old Nashville woman allegedy assaulted for having the ‘wrong’ bumper stickers on her car
they burned down a black church the other day

A Burned Down Black Church Shows President Trump Wouldn’t Condemn His Own Terrorists
Liar.
see

You know Patriot and I have crossed swords on many occasions. But his OP was about an lady that was in her 70's being harassed because of her political declaration. That her preference was Clinton and not Trump is irrelevant to the discussion, as Patriot pointed out. What is relevant is that such criminal harassment is not to be tolerated. It is antithetical to everything the American Democratic Republic is supposed to represent. And I, as a liberal, applaud that Patriot, as a conservative, recognizes and condemns, as all Americans should, such actions by whomever.

Only when I respond to turds. :beer:
Jesus isn't in the bottom of those beer cans. Neither are any answers to your problems. Instead of opening a beer, open the Bible.

Read it. It's overrated and leads to living your life like one of these turds:

Bill Maher Thanks Trump For Exposing ‘Hypocritical’ Evangelicals
O.......k. Well you take care then. Apparently living your life angry and miserable as hell appeals to you. That's very typical of the left. Best of luck to you my friend.

You know Patriot and I have crossed swords on many occasions. But his OP was about an lady that was in her 70's being harassed because of her political declaration. That her preference was Clinton and not Trump is irrelevant to the discussion, as Patriot pointed out. What is relevant is that such criminal harassment is not to be tolerated. It is antithetical to everything the American Democratic Republic is supposed to represent. And I, as a liberal, applaud that Patriot, as a conservative, recognizes and condemns, as all Americans should, such actions by whomever.
We have vehemently opposed each other on many a thread. But this should be one issue that both sides universally agree on. I would never assault, harasss, or destroy the property of someone with a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker or yard sign and nobody else should either.

I'm absolutely stunned to see people on this thread pissing and moaning about something that we should all universally agree on. It really illustrates that we still have a long way to go as a species.

Yeah kinda like you liberals condemned the assaults on Sarah Palin, and harassment by liberal shit, and the attacks on blacks that openly support conservatives. AND the bombings by liberal shit like weather underground, and the treasonous acts by liberals the attempted murders and the assaults, and the black panthers intimidating voters at polls, and on and on. WE condemn any illegal acts by anyone, we don't hunt things to fabricate into BS we don't need to there is enough REAL criminal action by liberals.

We have vehemently opposed each other on many a thread. But this should be one issue that both sides universally agree on. I would never assault, harasss, or destroy the property of someone with a Hillary Clinton bumper sticker or yard sign and nobody else should either.

I'm absolutely stunned to see people on this thread pissing and moaning about something that we should all universally agree on. It really illustrates that we still have a long way to go as a species.
I may argue vehemently with someone on political issues, but to do physical harm to them or their property because of political differences is simply unthinkable. It is against all the principles our nation is based on. And when the election is over, then I accept the results that the majority of Americans decide on. I may not like them, but I accept them. That is how our system works.

When I volunteered for the Armed Services, yes, my ss214 say Honorable, I took an Oath to defend the Constitution of the United States of America in all circumstances, and that oath includes the First Amendment. Whether I agree with their opinion or not, they have the right as an American to state that opinion. And I have a duty as an American to defend their right.

Why does everyone pay for the mistakes of a few morons.

You overgeneralize.

Why does everyone pay for the mistakes of a few morons.

You overgeneralize.
Everyone doesn't pay. Did I accuse you of this Sun Devil? Don't be a sensitive liberal. All I said that this type of action is unacceptable. What is the problem with that?

Forum List

Back