Disgusting page on Facebook

Calm down? Calm down? Calm down that there are 1 million people calling for the assasination of our president? Calm down??

LittleDogNoob.jpg

It reads as follows: DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

I'm sure you guys can find the page if you're on FB.

http://www.facebook.com/FocusMagGuy...T-IS-BARACK-OBAMA-AMEN/111712585523370?ref=mfI've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

What's even more troubling is that there are OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE WHO "LIKE" the page.

This is extremely scary and quite disgusting. I hope whoever created this page goes to jail for a long time. Disagree with all of the politicians you want to disagree with, vote for your candidate in November 2012, but don't call for the father of two little girls to be killed.
You are a complete fucking idiot.
"calling for the assassination of our president" Where did you come up with that ?

I hope the secret service comes to pick you up........for a psychological exam.

It reads as follows: DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

http://www.facebook.com/FocusMagGuy...T-IS-BARACK-OBAMA-AMEN/111712585523370?ref=mfI've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

What's even more troubling is that there are OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE WHO "LIKE" the page.

This is extremely scary and quite disgusting. I hope whoever created this page goes to jail for a long time. Disagree with all of the politicians you want to disagree with, vote for your candidate in November 2012, but don't call for the father of two little girls to be killed.

David, I have seen it and I reported it to FB as well. It is as revolting to me as it is to you.

But it is (almost certainly) not evidence of a crime.

It is a crime to say:

I hate the president and next Tuesday, when he arrives here, I plan to shoot him dead.

It is not a crime to say:

I hate the president and I wish that when he arrives here next Tuesday, he'd get shot dead.

Not without a whole lot of surrounding circumstances tending to show you have some plans to make that wish come true.

I'm not criticizing you. For all I know, each and every person who subscribed to that horrible page is now on some Secret Service watchlist, where they belong. It is never wrong to report a suspected crime, David.

I just think that, as crappy as this page is, it is still just political speech and as such, it is protected by the constitution. Tolerating this sort of horrible stuff is the downside to living in this nation, buddy.

I feel your pain.

That same "joke" was posted on here..

Weird. :eusa_think:

David, I have seen it and I reported it to FB as well. It is as revolting to me as it is to you.

It is a crime to say:

I hate the president and next Tuesday, when he arrives here, I plan to shoot him dead.

I hate the president and I wish that when he arrives here next Tuesday, he'd get shot dead.

Not without a whole lot of surrounding circumstances tending to show you have some plans to make that wish come true.

I'm not criticizing you. For all I know, each and every person who subscribed to that horrible page is now on some Secret Service watchlist, where they belong. It is never wrong to report a suspected crime, David.

I just think that, as crappy as this page is, it is still just political speech and as such, it is protected by the constitution. Tolerating this sort of horrible stuff is the downside to living in this nation, buddy.

I feel your pain.

:eusa_eh::disbelief::wtf:
Geheime Staatspolizei ring any bells?
:cuckoo:

I've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

It is a crime to say:

I feel your pain.

no, they just bust the door open.

It is a crime to say:

I feel your pain.

no, they just bust the door open.

No joke but I can guarantee her report went in to one of two files. The trash can or the 'you've got to be kidding me' potential loon file. Who reports a joke (no matter how bad) to the FBI? That's the definition of insanity.

It's immature, but it's just like coffee. You know, part of waking up. Come on, there were books and even newspaper articles about killing Bush. This just happens, get over it.

The same dumbass joke was sent by the teachers union about the New Jersey Republican Governor Christie

You can tell it is fake because God knows that Farrah Fawcett and Patrick Swayzie were nobodies favorite actors

Last edited:
I'm curious....

DavidS Hysterically Wrote:
Calm down? Calm down? Calm down that there are 1 million people calling for the assasination of our president? Calm down??
Madeline Empathically Wrote:
I feel your pain.

Did you guys get this worked up over some of these issues?

'Bush should have died, not Reagan': Morrissey - Manchester Evening News

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

Death of a President (2006)

Bill Maher Sorry the Assassination Attempt on Dick Cheney Failed | NewsBusters.org

It seems to me that that there was an almost deafening silence from many lefties on this board and in the media in general about the almost daily call for Bush, Cheney and other members of the Bush Administration to die, be killed, be assassinated, etc. Even the most measured and calm request to tone down the rhetoric, questions about the potential problems from making it commonplace to wish death and harm on the POTUS, etc. were met with only the most derisive mocking. We were told to shut up, stop crying, deal with it. We were told we had no sense of humor. We were told that it was just a joke, that it was hyperbole, that it was your right to wish for the assassination of the president, to make movies about it, to make it the punchline of your radio show, etc.

And here we are...we've accepted that it is all of those things. Its just a joke to kid about wishing the President died. And even if it isn't a funny joke...its a person's right to joke about it...

And suddenly those on the left don't think its so funny anymore. They have lost their ability to recognize and appreciate hyperbole. And instead of "respecting and celebrating free speech" they are reporting people for exhibiting these rights that once were so important to you (as long as it was President Bush who was in the crosshairs).

See...I once thought that joking about wanting the President of the United States dead was in poor taste. I thought that at the bare minimum the OFFICE of the presidency should be respected. But thanks to so many people like you...thanks to Cindy Sheehan, Randi Rhodes, Bill Maher, the Dixie Chicks, Code Pink, Morrisey, Keith Olberman, Chris Matthews, and Democratic and/or Liberal Protestors everywhere...I've learned the error of my ways....

Its all fair game now.

This is what you wanted...or at least...its what you wanted when the guy YOU disagreed with what in the line of fire. Its interesting to see how quickly your tone has changed now that its the guy you like whose being criticized. ESPECIALLY since the rhetoric against Obama has a ways to go before it reaches the vitriol hurled at the previous administration.

Either its all fair game...or we go back to a time when such things simply weren't acceptable to say about the current President of the US, regardless of his political leanings. And if thats the case...Democrats and Liberals have a lot of apologies to make.

But until those apologies come...I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch because some Conservatives have decided to play by the rules that the Liberals set up....sorry.

Wow, all this chatter over a very old 'bad taste' stupid joke that has the 'fill in the blank' for whoever is on someones shit list. Hilarious :D

I've not only reported this page to Facebook, but also to the Secret Service and FBI.

Well good for you!

Of course, there is no crime in noting that one would not be upset at the natural passing of any particular human being; not the least of which would be the Brown Clown.

What you need to understand is that Americans are natually inclined to be incapable of granting any form of respect to Marxists, they're learning very quickly that to lend any respect for Muslims will readily return to bite 'em in the ass... and as a result, where such an individual who exhibits the traits of BOTH is posted to a given office; the American will readily find that their respect for that office has vaporized.

Add to that equation, the element wherein the relevant Marxist Muslim refuses to provide proof of his birth origins; and you will inevitably find that Americans who typically hold the Office of the Presidency at the highest levels of regard, simply find themselves making jokes about how little they'd care if that individual were to meet an untimely end...

The problam you face here, is that such levity is offset, by the shrewd manuever that said clown took by placing an even more laothesome joke as his would-be replacement; Bill Clinton had the foresight to take such a replacement.

The simple truth is, that those Americans who so loathe the blue-lipped joke, that his very image induces acid reflux, would sacrifice their own life to protect the President, just to keep Joe Biden from taking office.

In truth... such hilarious witticisms do not reflect a true desire to see the life of the President come to an untimely end... they simply reflect their frustration at having someone who disgraces their nation by his very existence, hold the highest office in the land.

Most of those who hold such a sentiment, realize that the Brown Clown BEING President, is God's way of PUNISHING America... that such is the natural result of a culture mired in hedonism, debauchery and which has turned from the natural, immutable principles which the God lord has established as the formula for freedom.

The good news here is that most of us are back on track and 'this too shall pass.'

Last edited:
Umm..

Calm down nancy.

There are many groups on facebook that are nuts, not a big deal..

Hell, there's probably even a "Kill Bush/Palin" Group or Fan Page on FB..

Point of order...

Uh Dave... That is just the million on Facebook... The actual number of people who would not shed a tear over the untimely demise of a Marxist Muslim of dubious birth origins, is likely many dozens of orders of maginitude larger than that...

We now join the irrational-panic, already in progress...

Shoe is on the other foot again.

This joke is so old it deserves retirement.

It was sick and stupid when it was applied to Gov. Christie, it is sick and stupid now.

In the Christie Case it was the head of one of the public employee unions posting it in a public place. This is supposedly a facebook page. (You are supposed to provide a link to it btw). Just one lame person in a universe of lame. But I don't believe it exists with a million likes to it unless you show it to us.

If it is acceptable for Christie, it is acceptable for 0bama. I don't think it is acceptable behavior, and i think it is right for people to call for the head of the union over it. And if the facebook page exists, I am sure there are large numbers of folks who are on facebook telling the owner of the page what they feel about his lame humor.

This particular thread belongs on failblog.
129160227638832799.jpg

"The Brown Clown is out for a Jog... on a crisp, pre-dawn DC morning... He's managed to shake the SS and is enjoying some 'MM- Alone time...'

As he is crossing the bridge he notices that despite the icy streets, the river seems to be mostly free of ice and decides to trot over to the rail and take a look... as he approaches the rail, he slips on the icy sidewalk grabs for the rail which is also encrusted in ice and through a rather unfortunate series of events he falls into the icy waters below...

Coming the other way, a group of three boys who are making their way to school, see him fall and run to his aid; pulling him from the freezing water.

So grateful was the Muslim in Chief that he profusely thanked the boys; and offered each one, a Presidential boon. "Anything you want fellas... Im the President of the United States and I can do just about anything." the President eagerly, genuinely exclaims.

The first kids says: "I wanna go to Disney World!"

The Presidents eyes get wide with excitement as he responds, "You got it... I'm going to fly your whole family to Disney World on AirForce One... Put you all up in the Presidential Suite for a month! You'll think you're ME by the time you leave. DONE!"

"How about you, young man?", the President asked. To which the second kid replied, "I wanna a new bike!"

"A new bike, huh? That doesn't sound like much for saving the President; but hey, I know Lance Armstrong and he'd give his left nut to help me out; I'll get you one of the bikes he rode to win his medals! How about that? he said through his blue-lips...

The third kid had concern in his eyes, as if to say that he doubted that the President could grant his wish... intriguing the President. "What about you; what would you like? Anything ya want..." the President again eagerly asked.

The kid, looking perplexed; thought for a moment more and with a look of reticent inevitability... finally said: "I want a motorized wheel chair, with a stereo, flat panel video screen, X-box and that stuff you can use to play games and stuff with your eyes..."

The President, stunned at this request said, "well Ok, if that's what you want, you got it; I've got connections with the folks who make the best; but why would you ask for a wheel chair like that; you aren't paralyzed..."

To which, in response, the youngsters shoulders slumped and he began to turn and walk away; seemingly accepting an unenviable fate; when he replied... "Yeah... I'm not... But I'm gonna be, when my Dad finds out I saved your ass..."

Last edited:

Actually YOU SIR are what is extremely scary and disgusting with your desire to use the State to punish those who mock/have at laugh at the expense of your Usurper 'mohammad'.

Forum List

Back