Disgaceful: Wendy Davis Slams Paraplegic Opponent: 'Hasn't Walked A Day In My Shoes'

Is he going to cry everytime someone uses the word "Walk" during his campaign? If so, he's weak and won't even come close to winning.

And yet you lefty nitwits shit your innards out over Palin and bull's-eyes... which of course never meant she wanted to shoot people... you're so full-of-shit. Come on, just for once be honest.. you really don't give a rat's behind for anybody... it's all about winning and getting your way. Then I could at least respect you a little bit.

Oh yes, moron. Because Gabby Giffords' being shot in the face by a madman who follows righ wingnut talking points regarding carrying and using guns at will is quite comparable to Wendy Davis saying walk a mile in my shoes...

Is he going to cry everytime someone uses the word "Walk" during his campaign? If so, he's weak and won't even come close to winning.

And yet you lefty nitwits shit your innards out over Palin and bull's-eyes... which of course never meant she wanted to shoot people... you're so full-of-shit. Come on, just for once be honest.. you really don't give a rat's behind for anybody... it's all about winning and getting your way. Then I could at least respect you a little bit.

Oh yes, moron. Because Gabby Giffords' being shot in the face by a madman who follows righ wingnut talking points regarding carrying and using guns at will is quite comparable to Wendy Davis saying walk a mile in my shoes...

You are not only stupid, you are a lying scrunt.

The scumbag that shot Gabby was, if anything, more communist than any other 'philosophy'

But a stupid bitch like you won't admit ie because that's just who you are.

As to who mocks who...

This is what we're facing in this Country, people. Not just lying scum like sara, but an entire industry built on hatred...

Remember Maher mocking Trig Palin? Remember the equally scruntaceous baba wawa defending him..?

Barbara Walters Defends Maher Calling Trig Palin Retarded: 'Don't Think He Intended to be Mean-Spirited? | NewsBusters

How about the dimocrap-scum website 'wonkette' mocking Trig as well?

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday | TheBlaze.com

Or how about Sandra bernhard, dimocrap scumbag extraordinaire, extolling her big, black brothers to gang-rape Sarah Palin if she ever comes to New York?

Sandra Bernhard issues 'gang rape' warning to Sarah Palin - NY Daily News

This shit happens every day in America and it comes from one side of the political spectrum 99% of the time.

I only pointed out a few of them because dimocrap scum don't mind targeting the people least able to defend themselves..... Women and children...

How about when Letterman made a joke about Palin's daughter being raped at a baseball game?

It Might Not Be the Best Idea for David Letterman to Joke About Underage Girls Being Raped « The Greenroom

These people are scum, folks.

The entire dimocrap party is scum.

And so are most of its ardent supporters.

People need to find out, and I'm here to tell anybody that will listen....

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth

The scumbag that shot Gabby was, if anything, more communist than any other 'philosophy'

As to who mocks who...

This is what we're facing in this Country, people. Not just lying scum like sara, but an entire industry built on hatred...

Remember Maher mocking Trig Palin? Remember the equally scruntaceous baba wawa defending him..?

Barbara Walters Defends Maher Calling Trig Palin Retarded: 'Don't Think He Intended to be Mean-Spirited? | NewsBusters

Liberal Website Mercilessly Mocks Down Syndrome-Suffering Trig Palin On His Birthday | TheBlaze.com

Or how about Sandra bernhard, dimocrap scumbag extraordinaire, extolling her big, black brothers to gang-rape Sarah Palin if she ever comes to New York?

This shit happens every day in America and it comes from one side of the political spectrum 99% of the time.

I only pointed out a few of them because dimocrap scum don't mind targeting the people least able to defend themselves..... Women and children...

How about when Letterman made a joke about Palin's daughter being raped at a baseball game?

It Might Not Be the Best Idea for David Letterman to Joke About Underage Girls Being Raped « The Greenroom

They are comedians moron. You know, people who could give two shits what som nimrod like you thinks about them. Man, you are one angry man. You need to get laid or something.

As to who mocks who...

They are comedians moron. You know, people who could give two shits what som nimrod like you thinks about them. .
Well the people took Tina Fey's words playing Sarah Palin saying that 'she could see Russia from her house'. You can't deny that. Palin never said such a thing but people actually thought she said it and still do to this day.

So, Abbott wants everyone to fluff him all the time because he's in a wheelchair? He's in the wrong business, politics ain't beanbag.

Seriously? Your choices for sourcing this story are pretty pathetic. WND, neoneocon, lifenews? Wtf?

Yup..it's okay to make fun of the crippled if your a Democrat ...because around election time, You care...:eusa_eh:

She wasn't making fun of him. The comment was blown out of proportion :

How about these comments? Looks like Davis is done as undercover tape released today shows her staff in a meeting making fun of Greg Abbott for being in a wheel chair. I wonder what these democrats think of Franklin D. Roosevelt? Do you agree with these comments? Yes or No!

""I really wonder how this is going to work out since he's in a wheelchair since and most of the slogans are 'Stand with Wendy," one staffer is seen saying in the video.

"First of all he's not good looking, he doesn't speak very well, he doesn't have a good personality and he's in a wheelchair," another woman is heard saying as someone laughs loudly in the background.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yZpr5JJGmI]CAUGHT ON TAPE: Wendy Davis Supporters, BGTX Mock Greg Abbott's Disability - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
What have we learned from this? Don't use idioms, even long time common idioms, around Republicans. They don't get them.

Yeah, If someone said, "Boy, that Wendy Davis really had some balls to oppose the governor like that.", their heads would explode from confusion.

Forum List

Back