Disgaceful: Wendy Davis Slams Paraplegic Opponent: 'Hasn't Walked A Day In My Shoes'

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

You think a gubernatorial candidate ridiculing a handicapped person is okay?

I don't know this Wendy whomever character, but she didn't ridicule him by saying he hadn't walked a mile in her shoes. She used a metaphor.

Frankly, addressing him as she would any other opponent is a perfect exercise of equality and should be embraced.

The fucking whore is a Harvard educated lawyer.

You are even dumber than the average dimocrap scumbag if you believe it was an 'off the cuff' comment.

Harvard educated lawyers don't make those kinds of mistakes.

Ever.

Although that's what the scum-sucking slut will claim if cornered about it.

Wendy Davis kicks ass.

I don't know this Wendy whomever character, but she didn't ridicule him by saying he hadn't walked a mile in her shoes. She used a metaphor.

Frankly, addressing him as she would any other opponent is a perfect exercise of equality and should be embraced.
I would agree but timing is everything

He is calling her out on her admitted lies regarding her personal history and struggles and she inserts her foot in her mouth with an ill thought out response. His life might just be a little tougher than hers was.

it's a figure of speech. it was not an insult. she could have used a different term, but nothing to see here.

non issue.

Completely untrue.

She knew EXACTLY what she was saying. EXACTLY.

It puts doubt in peoples' minds about electing a permanently handicapped person.

It's called 'subliminal messaging'.

You're smarter than this.

Hmmmm So Sara Palin was responsible for Giffords being shot because she used a common term and photo

Be so kind as to point out where I said that.

Let me make sure I understand this. Abbot was jogging during a storm hid under a tree which fell on him because of the storm he was jogging in. Then he sued the homeowner of the tree he stood under and won $10,000,000.00? And has been rich ever since? Did I get that right?

I honestly didn't know her gubernatorial opponent, Greg Abbott, was a paraplegic. This will strike a serious nerve with voters.

986907_t607.JPG

Wendy Davis Slams Pro-Life Paraplegic Opponent: He's "Never Walked In My Shoes" | LifeNews.com

Wendy Davis slams paraplegic opponent

neo-neocon » Blog Archive » Wendy Davis: ?empowerment? and the poor little woman; ?struggle? and the man

I bet this man can stand taller than this Ms. Davis when he's sitting down. I lose respect for the Democrats daily because of outbursts like these.

it's a figure of speech. it was not an insult. she could have used a different term, but nothing to see here.

non issue.

Completely untrue.

She knew EXACTLY what she was saying. EXACTLY.

It puts doubt in peoples' minds about electing a permanently handicapped person.

It's called 'subliminal messaging'.

You're smarter than this.
Democrat Statists have it down to a science.

Let me make sure I understand this. Abbot was jogging during a storm hid under a tree which fell on him because of the storm he was jogging in. Then he sued the homeowner of the tree he stood under and won $10,000,000.00? And has been rich ever since? Did I get that right?

I'm still asking. Did I get that right?

So, Abbott wants everyone to fluff him all the time because he's in a wheelchair? He's in the wrong business, politics ain't beanbag.

Seriously? Your choices for sourcing this story are pretty pathetic. WND, neoneocon, lifenews? Wtf?

I believe Wendy is the pro-type liberal women of today and represents a substantial amount of Democrat women in her line of thought..just sayin

So, Abbott wants everyone to fluff him all the time because he's in a wheelchair? He's in the wrong business, politics ain't beanbag.

Seriously? Your choices for sourcing this story are pretty pathetic. WND, neoneocon, lifenews? Wtf?

Yup..it's okay to make fun of the crippled if your a Democrat ...because around election time, You care...:eusa_eh:

Yup..it's okay to make fun of the crippled if your a Democrat ...because around election time, You care...:eusa_eh:

She wasn't making fun of him. The comment was blown out of proportion by Steve McG's wingnutty sources who sit around and look for any possible slight to whiney Republicans. Just the other day they were complaining that she said she was divorced at 19 instead of 20. :confused:

If Abbott isn't ready for some off the cuff comment, he doesn't need to be in the business.

Is he going to cry everytime someone uses the word "Walk" during his campaign? If so, he's weak and won't even come close to winning.

Is he going to cry everytime someone uses the word "Walk" during his campaign? If so, he's weak and won't even come close to winning.

Doesn't matter. The whore never had a chance in the first place and everybody knows it.

But she damaged more than just herself, she damaged the dimocrap brand.

It is entirely possible that we (patriotic Americans) pick up an extra seat or two out of Texas because of her antics.

BTW, did you ever admit that the scumbag-liar-in-chief was lying about his "you can keep your insurance" lie?

Probably not.

Keep on doing what you do best -- Lie

And yet you lefty nitwits shit your innards out over Palin and bull's-eyes... which of course never meant she wanted to shoot people... you're so full-of-shit. Come on, just for once be honest.. you really don't give a rat's behind for anybody... it's all about winning and getting your way. Then I could at least respect you a little bit.

Forum List

Back