Disappointment the heavily guarded Rise of the Moors aren't white males

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
A shame really, because speaking as a Democrat, I'd raise the issue this is the result of Trump's insurrection on our Capital, Country, our Democracy & Decency, as Biden is our legitimate and probably most capable President of the United States of America, who has more than high competence and character behind him that Pence could only dream about.

They seem to be lost, Spain is East of here...
You also are confused, because Morocco is where Moors exist.

***********​

I'm sure we'll be getting a statement soon from CAIR about the mistreatment of Muslims. It will be interesting to see how Taxachuesettes handles this issue. These guys have TWO of the minority boxes checked in their favor but the guns...

I'm sure we'll be getting a statement soon from CAIR about the mistreatment of Muslims. It will be interesting to see how Taxachuesettes handles this issue. These guys have TWO of the minority boxes checked in their favor but the guns...
This is an African American wacko cult group. That has nothing to do with the country of Morocco nor are they muslims. ... :cool:

This is an African American wacko cult group. That has nothing to do with the country of Morocco nor are they muslims. ... :cool:

In what manner are they wacko? As compared to leftists & extreme right I mean.

Progressive Marxist/DSA Dems will probably begin ‘studying’ the group to see how they can use them as enforcers for their anti-American hostile takeover of the country- like they use Antifa and BLM to accomplish their goals of violence and intimidation democrats anti-American hostile takeover of the country.

Forum List

Back