DirecTV is Dropping OANN

Yo, The.Forum.Fuckboy, there are already threads on this. Are you thick?

The general consensus is that it's a dead company saying "watch me, while I commit suicide-by-Trump".....

You dumber-than-fuck, book-burning, sniveling little shit.

Bloomberg reported late Friday that DirecTV has informed OANN's owner, Herring Networks Inc., that it intends to "stop carrying the company's two channels when their contract expires" in early April

There’s always that new Trump site I hear they’re starting.
This is great news that is long overdue. An outfit such as OAN and it's brethren far right wing propaganda networks should be censored and in most cases completely shut down. The 1st Amendment does not apply to them since they lie about their status, calling themselves legitimate news programs, when in fact they are nothing more than blatant Trump propaganda
machines. Bigly!!!

This is great news that is long overdue. An outfit such as OAN and it's brethren far right wing propaganda networks should be censored and in most cases completely shut down. The 1st Amendment does not apply to them since they lie about their status, calling themselves legitimate news programs, when in fact they are nothing more than blatant Trump propaganda
machines. Bigly!!!
Get your booster. We're watching.

you are getting as bad as the other die hard party idiots synth.....i guess your another who let trump fuck your head up.....
Yeah, when he pardoned war criminals because they said nice things about him, nearly every decent American's head got fucked with. But not yours, huh? You excuse that behavior in a President?

This is how censorship works in a Marxist country. If you don't like or agree with what someone is saying, ban them. If that happens, I'll be dropping Direct TV.

Yeah, when he pardoned war criminals because they said nice things about him, nearly every decent American's head got fucked with. But not yours, huh? You excuse that behavior in a President?
no i dont synth, but here is the difference.....its over,trump is gone.....you are still there.....i left it behind.....so no, trump like every other president, has not fucked my head up....

Forum List

Back