Direct Proof of Global Warming

Temps will be in the 30s in Miami. Brrrrrrr thankfully we have global warming or else South Florida may have a cold spell…oh wait…
Is that the best you've got? Seems like a clear demonstration that you don't have anything. The world is getting steadily warmer. That some spots still get hot and other get cold is simply an observation that process of weather continues. Did someone tell you it was going to stop? Did someone give you some temperature that they said Florida would never again go below? And how much has the planet warmed? About 1.8C last time I checked. The only value to this thread is to demonstrate that AGW deniers are as stupid as you might expect.

Last edited:
It’s supposed to comical. Relax, leftist.
Relax right-winger, so was my response. You wanted people to laugh at mainstream science. I wanted them to laugh at you.

Besides, it was patently obvious from your screen name and avatar that you were an inveterate comedic talent non-pareil and that absolutely nothing you say should be taken seriously. So... I didn't.

Relax right-winger, so was my response. You wanted people to laugh at mainstream science. I wanted them to laugh at you.

Besides, it was patently obvious from your screen name and avatar that you were an inveterate comedic talent non-pareil and that absolutely nothing you say should be taken seriously. So... I didn't.
Your back pedaling is amusing, leftist. You all done with your temper tantrum?

Forum List

Back