Dingy Harry's Corruption

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He claims to be a moral man, a practicing Mormon. Yet, at every turn, he proves to be nothing but a lying, scheming politician doing nothing but padding his own pocket and those of his close friends and confidants.

Corporate donors to a green energy nonprofit operated by Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid’s (D., Nev.) former staffers and a current campaign operative have received billions of dollars in federal loan guarantees and grant money as a result of Reid’s advocacy.

And it sickens me that my fellow Nevadans have continually voted to keep this piece of slime in office!

Read the article @ Harry Reid Secured Subsidies for Aides Donors Washington Free Beacon

jasonnfree

Gold Member
Reaction score

He claims to be a moral man, a practicing Mormon. Yet, at every turn, he proves to be nothing but a lying, scheming politician doing nothing but padding his own pocket and those of his close friends and confidants.

Corporate donors to a green energy nonprofit operated by Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid’s (D., Nev.) former staffers and a current campaign operative have received billions of dollars in federal loan guarantees and grant money as a result of Reid’s advocacy.

And it sickens me that my fellow Nevadans have continually voted to keep this piece of slime in office!

Read the article @ Harry Reid Secured Subsidies for Aides Donors Washington Free Beacon
Dingy Harry? Aha, you take marching orders from Rushbo it seems.

OP
longknife

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Dingy Harry? Aha, you take marching orders from Rushbo it seems.
Having listened to this piece of crud mumble for 30+ years, I don't care where the title came from = IT FITS!!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Reaction score

You have unrealistic expectations from a Morman.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

1. Most corrupted sack of shit sitting in a seat.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes far worse.
2. Hillary is the very worst.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days