Dingy Harry's Corruption

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Harry-Reid.jpg

He claims to be a moral man, a practicing Mormon. Yet, at every turn, he proves to be nothing but a lying, scheming politician doing nothing but padding his own pocket and those of his close friends and confidants.

Corporate donors to a green energy nonprofit operated by Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid’s (D., Nev.) former staffers and a current campaign operative have received billions of dollars in federal loan guarantees and grant money as a result of Reid’s advocacy.

And it sickens me that my fellow Nevadans have continually voted to keep this piece of slime in office!

Read the article @ Harry Reid Secured Subsidies for Aides Donors Washington Free Beacon

Harry-Reid.jpg

He claims to be a moral man, a practicing Mormon. Yet, at every turn, he proves to be nothing but a lying, scheming politician doing nothing but padding his own pocket and those of his close friends and confidants.

Corporate donors to a green energy nonprofit operated by Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid’s (D., Nev.) former staffers and a current campaign operative have received billions of dollars in federal loan guarantees and grant money as a result of Reid’s advocacy.

And it sickens me that my fellow Nevadans have continually voted to keep this piece of slime in office!

Read the article @ Harry Reid Secured Subsidies for Aides Donors Washington Free Beacon

Dingy Harry? Aha, you take marching orders from Rushbo it seems.

Harry-Reid.jpg

Dingy Harry? Aha, you take marching orders from Rushbo it seems.

Having listened to this piece of crud mumble for 30+ years, I don't care where the title came from = IT FITS!!!!!

Harry-Reid.jpg

You have unrealistic expectations from a Morman.

Forum List

Back