Dingy Harry Goes Nuts over Trump's Endorsements

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It's a good thing he's retiring and we won't have to put up with his arrogance anymore.

Reid said McConnell is “enthusiastically embracing” Trump’s candidacy. But Politico said McConnell gave Trump a “lukewarm endorsement.” The Washington Post called it “tepid.”

Reid claimed McConnell’s support for Trump is so strong that “you can only assume he agrees with Trump’s view that women are dogs and pigs.” But Reid applies false logic (McConnell’s endorsement equals support for all of Trump’s statements) to arrive at a faulty conclusion (McConnell agrees women are dogs and pigs).

The Nevada Democrat also said Trump’s “policy positions are identical to the Republican Party platform.” They are not identical, which is the reason House Speaker Paul Ryan has yet to endorse Trump. There are major differences on entitlements, foreign policy and trade, for example.

I'm ashamed that the people of Nevada have voted to keep him in office for so long. :asshole:

Story @ Harry Reid’s Wild Exaggerations

It's a good thing he's retiring and we won't have to put up with his arrogance anymore.

Reid said McConnell is “enthusiastically embracing” Trump’s candidacy. But Politico said McConnell gave Trump a “lukewarm endorsement.” The Washington Post called it “tepid.”

Reid claimed McConnell’s support for Trump is so strong that “you can only assume he agrees with Trump’s view that women are dogs and pigs.” But Reid applies false logic (McConnell’s endorsement equals support for all of Trump’s statements) to arrive at a faulty conclusion (McConnell agrees women are dogs and pigs).

The Nevada Democrat also said Trump’s “policy positions are identical to the Republican Party platform.” They are not identical, which is the reason House Speaker Paul Ryan has yet to endorse Trump. There are major differences on entitlements, foreign policy and trade, for example.

I'm ashamed that the people of Nevada have voted to keep him in office for so long. :asshole:

I'd be happy to give the little prick another black eye.

I'd be happy to give the little prick another black eye.

And a shattered jaw.

Yeah, well you should see what the OTHER guy looked like.

M3DHL-2.jpg

Last edited:

He had some of that vote fraud help to do it. It's not entirely our fault.

I bet he did!

He had some of that vote fraud help to do it. It's not entirely our fault.

Forum List

Back