Dimocrats once again demonstrate they have zero respect for American citizenship

I suppose the whole "state's rights" argument falls flat this time. Sounds to me you want every issue to be regulated by Washington and the voice of the locals has to be ignored.

Who's the Conservative here?

Immigration is under the jurisdiction of the federal government. The 10th amendment does not apply

Yes it does. the morons ( democrats) are losing their ground so now passing laws where they can vote is going to happen.

Blind sheep never see what's in front of them and think American is immune from changes to a Communist nation. When you have IDIOTS who can't see what's unfolding in front of their faces we will be a commie nation and " MORONS" won't wake up until it's all done and completed then they'll say Uuuuhhh duuuuh oh that's what they were talking about.

What part of taking over the west do you NOT GET..........

America is not immune from the stupidity of those who don't even know their history.

OREGON chose NOT to send troops to the border ( a Federal 10th amend) not obeyed ..

Hating TRUMP is causing the american democratic assholes to make their own laws as they go along..

LMAO you haven't got a clue

THEY CAN ALREADY VOTE DUUUUUH..........

THIS SAME THING HAPPENED IN EUROPE, .......

They are slamming non American Muslims into political positions.....

But oh noooo that CONSTITUTION that Anti American assholes hate so badly keeps us from going communist, keeps us from putting non americans into office Mmmmk

that ten amendment will really save us ..

upload_2018-5-2_7-31-55.png

Senate Bill 174 amends existing state law to allow the appointment of any resident over the age of 18 to a civil office regardless of citizenship or immigration status. California law currently states that someone is incapable of holding office if they are not a citizen at the time of their appointment.

Undocumented immigrants could serve on California boards under new bill

The OP is a lie. There are no third world hords overwhelming our boarder. If we leave this to the alt right nativists and ultra nationalists, we will not net get the number of immigrants we need for jobs and replacement.

It's 'hoards' not 'hords', and it's 'border' not 'boarder'.

Anyway, you're full of shit as usual. For the last few years we have had more and more individuals showing up at our southern border claiming 'refugee' status. They are using the nuclear option, and we are going to see it more and more thanks to you idiots who throw the welcome mat out, and want as many third-worlder's here as possible.

Thank you for spell check, DD, you might finally be of use here on the Board. ;)

We have had fewer and fewer immigrants entering our country the last few years, legally and illegally, so stop that lie.

Who wants "as many" immigrants "here as possible"? No one has asked for that. So now you upgraded it a damn lie.

That is why your sort of Alt Right fascists will never get The Wall.

Thank you for spell check, DD, you might finally be of use here on the Board. ;)

We have had fewer and fewer immigrants entering our country the last few years, legally and illegally, so stop that lie.

Who wants "as many" immigrants "here as possible"? No one has asked for that. So now you upgraded it a damn lie.

That is why your sort of Alt Right fascists will never get The Wall.

Dummy, I'm talking about refugees, asylum seekers. The U.S. has seen a steep increase, and it's only going to get worse as long as we roll the welcome mat out.

I doubt you have the numbers for "a steep increase," and you have no idea if "it's going to get worse."

Man up, and just say you don't have an idea, but you really don't like Paco from El Savador.

What's the problem?

They get elected, ICE shows up at a board meeting, cuffs and stuffs the illegal aliens, special election replaces them.

after a couple of 'removals', maybe they will smarten up.

I suppose the whole "state's rights" argument falls flat this time. Sounds to me you want every issue to be regulated by Washington and the voice of the locals has to be ignored.

Who's the Conservative here?

Immigration is under Federal jurisdiction! Read the constitution before sounding like a moron!

What's the point? Nosmo King will sound like a moron no matter what he reads.

and yet his IQ is about 50 times higher than yours. you aren't very good at this.

Forum List

Back