Trump doc says Trump bodyguard, lawyer 'raided' his office, took medical files

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump doc says Trump bodyguard, lawyer 'raided' his office, took medical files
Dr. Harold Bornstein said he felt "raped" after White House aide Keith Schiller and lawyer Alan Garten showed up unannounced and took Trump's files.

In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

In an exclusive interview in his Park Avenue office, Bornstein told NBC News that he felt "raped, frightened and sad" when Keith Schiller and another "large man" came to his office to collect the president's records on the morning of Feb. 3, 2017. At the time, Schiller, who had long worked as Trump's bodyguard, was serving as director of Oval Office operations at the White House.
Trump's doctor says Trump bodyguard 'raided' his office, took files

:113:By telling this story Doc., the state can investigate this as a Criminal Robbery!
Btw:The state medical board can get involved. Good Luck!

btw: I wonder how this applies?

In some states, the physician’s practice owns the actual medical record, but in most the law is not clear. In NY, the physician’s own them.

HIPAA gives patients the right to get copies of all of their medical records. Patients also have the right to view -- usually at the medical provider's offices -- their original medical records. HIPAA does allow health care providers to withhold certain types of medical records, including: psychotherapy notes.

I feel these three already have unpublished pardons.

Last edited:
This proves that Donald Trump
5e191e181adf71a5_GettyImages-686698478.jpg

Really is Dr. Phibes....

AbominableDrPhibes%2B%252899%2529.jpg

• Banned
The Great Douche uses Ivanka hair extensions.

Donald-Trump-Hair-Real-Fake-Wig-Blonde-Dye-709809.jpg

• Banned
I can see why the Great Douche has hair and looks issues!

Donald-and-Fred-Trump-1.png

• Banned
Seem the Great Douche wrote his OWN Health and Russian collusion facts.

upload_2018-5-1_20-16-31.png

Medical records are a very personal thing. If your doctor goes around telling newspapers about your medical history, he shouldnt just have his house raided to remove all records, he should also lose his medical license.

Medical records are a very personal thing. If your doctor goes around telling newspapers about your medical history, he shouldnt just have his house raided to remove all records, he should also lose his medical license.

This was not a legal raid.

Further, that is not how the law works.

Raid? Was he held at gun point? Did they rough him up and tie him in a chair? It sounds to me like they simply went and picked up some paperwork.

Raid? Was he held at gun point. Did they rough him up and tie him in a chair? It sounds to me like they simply went and picked up some paperwork.

How the fuck would I know? I'm answering someone who said he should have his house raided and lose his medical license. I pointed out that the raid in question was not legal.

Jesus. Do your own damn homework.

Raid? Was he held at gun point. Did they rough him up and tie him in a chair? It sounds to me like they simply went and picked up some paperwork.

How the fuck would I know? I'm answering someone who said he should have his house raided and lose his medical license. I pointed out that the raid in question was not legal.

Jesus. Do your own damn homework.
So your calling an event you know nothing about "illegal"?

Forum List

Back