Dijana Pavlovic Romani

Are you a racist? Or why do you say that?

Oh I see, this is what Europe holds for us? YOU ask if she's a gypsy and now you want to know if I'M the racist? :auiqs.jpg:

I don't quite understand your reasoning I don't ask anything I posted her speak. Now it seems you say gypsy is something bad so she was right

YOU said gypsy, not me.

Are you a racist? Or why do you say that?

Oh I see, this is what Europe holds for us? YOU ask if she's a gypsy and now you want to know if I'M the racist? :auiqs.jpg:

I don't quite understand your reasoning I don't ask anything I posted her speak. Now it seems you say gypsy is something bad so she was right

YOU said gypsy, not me.

I didn't say gypsy I posted a video but gypsy just means a ethnic group or origin it's people like you who make it seem bad did you even watch the video I don't understand why you made that random comment

I didn't say gypsy
This didn't post itself.

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 3.42.10 PM.png

Watch the video.
No.

Before making stupid comments. She is roma or gypsy
Then you are agreeing with me and confirming me right, making YOUR comments stupid. You must be the son of a fortune teller.
I can only face-palm to your stupidity and ignorance I don't think we have anything to discuss except you stereotyping with your stupidity im probably also a cobold or vampire and you want my tears

Watch the video.
No.

Then you are agreeing with me and confirming me right, making YOUR comments stupid. You must be the son of a fortune teller.
I can only face-palm to your stupidity and ignorance I don't think we have anything to discuss except you stereotyping with your stupidity im probably also a cobold or vampire and you want my tears

Hare Krishna you fortune teller child.

Watch the video.
No.

I reported you for insulting my mother I hope you will be banned

Watch the video.
No.

What an idiot. You start a thread asking if a woman is a gypsy, I kiddingly agree, you get mad while AGREEING with me, then report me for an insult I never made about a person I never brought up.

You really are dumber than hammered dog shit.

Watch the video.
No.

What an idiot. You start a thread asking if a woman is a gypsy, I kiddingly agree, you get mad while AGREEING with me, then report me for an insult I never made about a person I never brought up.

I don't ask if she is a gypsie because she is and she speaks about racism against gypsies I don't ask if she is a gypsie im also a gypsy so is my family and you insult me for it I don't know what your lack of comprehension here is but you insult my mother

Watch the video.
No.

I don't ask if she is a gypsie because she is and she speaks about racism against gypsies I don't ask if she is a gypsie im also a gypsy so is my family and you insult me for it I don't know what your lack of comprehension here is but you insult my mother

So in other words, you are a gypsy, you say your mother is a gypsy too yet my kidding about gypsies is an insult? :auiqs.jpg: You gonna put a hex on me?

Watch the video.
No.

So in other words, you are a gypsy, you say your mother is a gypsy too yet my kidding about gypsies is an insult? :auiqs.jpg: You gonna put a hex on me?
The problem is you throw my origins as
racial slur you are very aware of that gypsy is the name the europeans gave to a ethnic group or race which came from India and traveled through Egypt the European thought they are egyptians because of their dark skin gypsy is not just any word it means a race to which me and my mother belong and fortune teller has a connotation of primitive cheap and cheating and outsider that was a reason gypsies were killed

The problem is you throw my origins as racial slur you are very aware of that gypsy is the name the europeans gave to a ethnic group or race which came from India and traveled through Egypt the European thought they are egyptians because of their dark skin gypsy is not just any word it means a race to which me and my mother belong and fortune teller has a connotation of primitive cheap and cheating and outsider that was a reason gypsies were killed

36939997-F069-4704-8661-2CDAF6F6D88B 9.01.37 PM.gif
SETTLE DOWN FRANKIE CHILL OUT AND TAKE A PILL.

No one gives a FLYING CRAP about you nor your inbred lifestyle or family.

If you can't take a little ribbing, then stop always posting pictures, questions, videos about yourself.

Honest, I really don't care if you grew up in a horse-drawn wagon going from village to village stealing.

HOME SWEET HOME
1902-original-Hearst-gypsy-wagon-full.jpg

The problem is you throw my origins as racial slur you are very aware of that gypsy is the name the europeans gave to a ethnic group or race which came from India and traveled through Egypt the European thought they are egyptians because of their dark skin gypsy is not just any word it means a race to which me and my mother belong and fortune teller has a connotation of primitive cheap and cheating and outsider that was a reason gypsies were killed

View attachment 467951 SETTLE DOWN FRANKIE CHILL OUT AND TAKE A PILL.

If you can't take a little ribbing, then stop always posting pictures, questions, videos about yourself.

Honest, I really don't care if you grew up in a horse-drawn wagon going from village to village stealing.

HOME SWEET HOME
View attachment 467954
My family is not inbred nor did I steal as kid nor lived in a horsewagon that you call my family names should be taboo and that you throw my origin as slur that's why I called you racist and reported you.

I won't stop posting because it is important what I say and I made a video precisely about stupid things like Gypsy is a lifestyle gypsy is not a lifestyle 80 % of gypsy population did not got killed in the holocaust because they lived in horsewagons but because they are not Aryan or white

View attachment 467951 SETTLE DOWN FRANKIE CHILL OUT AND TAKE A PILL.

HOME SWEET HOME
View attachment 467954
My family is not inbred nor did I steal as kid nor lived in a horsewagon that you call my family names should be taboo and that you throw my origin as slur that's why I called you racist and reported you.

Pipe down or I'll take your pony from you.

Forum List

Back