Dignity

I've actually reported an administrator once on another board, even he agreed with me but arguing and being a volunteer mod to a mod is a new one on me.

This is probably the best Moderating crew I've ever seen. None of us have huge egos, we all have successful lives outside of the Forum, and we bend over backwards to encourage free speech. We allow some truly idiotic posters to exist here, and so long as they pose no threats to our members, we allow them to make absolute fools of themselves.

I've actually reported an administrator once on another board, even he agreed with me but arguing and being a volunteer mod to a mod is a new one on me.

This is probably the best Moderating crew I've ever seen. None of us have huge egos, we all have successful lives outside of the Forum, and we bend over backwards to encourage free speech. We allow some truly idiotic posters to exist here, and so long as they pose no threats to our members, we allow them to make absolute fools of themselves.
I like it.

It's within the rules to dispute the rules with a mod within a thread?

Technically, no. But I'm a lenient Mod. I do find it amusing that when Stat breaks the rules he runs to cereal_killer to tell on me. That I find pretty amusing.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only, no rules were broken. I did not quote you when I ASKED A QUESTION. Asking a question is not breaking the rules. Poor Westwall. Discernment is your friend. Get some.

Forum List

Back