Dignity

On what planet do you consider this a flame thread? No action.

Well, what exactly is meant by "closer to home"?

Or did you not read the text of the OP?

Uhuh......

I suggest you watch the video.

I did. That video has nothing to do with the inference of the text "closer to home" in the OP. You do understand that, right?

Really? The message was about reconciliation and how that can affect everyone. How can that not have a bearing on life "close to home"?

Uhuh......

I did. That video has nothing to do with the inference of the text "closer to home" in the OP. You do understand that, right?

Really? The message was about reconciliation and how that can affect everyone. How can that not have a bearing on life "close to home"?

And why pray tell would we not expect to hear this kind of message "close to home", as Henry indicated in his OP?

Ok, let's think about this.

The Queen of England is the figurehead for the ruler of state in the British Isles. She gives inspirational addresses a couple of times of year, just like our President, who is currently Barack Obama, who is our ruler of state, albeit not a figurehead.

So, why would we suddenly not expect to hear this kind of hopeful message "close to home"? Unless of course someone is trying to say that our ruler of state is incapable of such messages, right?

Come on, don't be coy.

Think about it.

The text in the OP, right here in the lounge, is designed to flame. But hey, details, details.

Whatever.

We used to have standards in the Lounge.

Uhuh......

And why pray tell would we not expect to hear this kind of message "close to home", as Henry indicated in his OP?

The Queen of England is the figurehead for the ruler of state in the British Isles. She gives inspirational addresses a couple of times of year, just like our President, who is currently Barack Obama, who is our ruler of state, albeit not a figurehead.

So, why would we suddenly not expect to hear this kind of hopeful message "close to home"? Unless of course someone is trying to say that our ruler of state is incapable of such messages, right?

Come on, don't be coy.

Think about it.

The text in the OP, right here in the lounge, is designed to flame. But hey, details, details.

Whatever.

The Lounge is for friendly introspection and fun. It is YOU who are making this thread into something it is not. The post is about reconciliation and dignity, something that IS missing from the US these days. That was the point of the OP. I think it's you who need to "think about it". You have this over arching need to censor the thoughts of people that is not healthy. You try and derail this thread for no reason than you think that people should not enjoy a common sense of dignity and that reconciliation is somehow bad?

You need to go see a therapist.

Uhuh......

Come on, don't be coy.

Think about it.

Whatever.

The Lounge is for friendly introspection and fun. It is YOU who are making this thread into something it is not. The post is about reconciliation and dignity, something that IS missing from the US these days. That was the point of the OP. I think it's you who need to "think about it". You have this over arching need to censor the thoughts of people that is not healthy. You try and derail this thread for no reason than you think that people should not enjoy a common sense of dignity and that reconciliation is somehow bad?

So, you just attacked me, right here in the lounge. No red ink. You spoke as a member. Fascinating.

cereal_killer

Fascinating.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Come on, don't be coy.

Think about it.

Whatever.

So, you just attacked me, right here in the lounge. No red ink. You spoke as a member. Fascinating.

cereal_killer

Fascinating.

Yes, I did. You deserved it. Why do you feel the need to censor people? I would love to move our discussion out of the Lounge and leave the OP here, but I don't know how to! But this OP is fine, it is you who are making it into something it is not.

Come on, don't be coy.

Think about it.

Whatever.

cereal_killer

Fascinating.

Yes, I did. You deserved it. Why do you feel the need to censor people? I would love to move our discussion out of the Lounge and leave the OP here, but I don't know how to! But this OP is fine, it is you who are making it into something it is not.
Not interested. No thank you.

I've actually reported an administrator once on another board, even he agreed with me but arguing and being a volunteer mod to a mod is a new one on me.

Forum List

Back