Diehard Trump supporter Kari Lake eyes Arizona Senate bid after failed campaign for governor

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
So, we knew this was inevitable, as is the conclusion. She'll enter the race. The MAGA crowd will, of course, rally around her because they love extremist candidates and she pushes the Big Lie. She'll win the nomination and go on to lose the Senate race in spectacular fashion despite the fact there are essentially two Democrats running against her, splitting the vote, and she'll knock won more winnable seat off the Republicans' list that they need to flip the Senate next year.

So, we knew this was inevitable, as is the conclusion. She'll enter the race. The MAGA crowd will, of course, rally around her because they love extremist candidates and she pushes the Big Lie. She'll win the nomination and go on to lose the Senate race in spectacular fashion despite the fact there are essentially two Democrats running against her, splitting the vote, and she'll knock won more winnable seat off the Republicans' list that they need to flip the Senate next year.

I thought she list that already. Time to scam the rubes for some more money!

Pretty difficult for a Republican to win in Arizona given the rather obvious Democrat corruption and rampant illegal voting.

Although .. Kari Lake is a great candidate, a great American and certainly deserves otherwise.

Pretty difficult for a Republican to win in Arizona given the rather obvious Democrat corruption and rampant illegal voting.
If that were true, you might have a point. Since it's not I don't know what your point is exactly.

Although .. Kari Lake is a great candidate, a great American and certainly deserves otherwise.
She's an election denier and an insurrectionist who behaves like a tyrant. Not surprising Cult 45 is so enamored with her.

It is highly doubtful that a run for the senate would overcome democrat fraud better than a run for governor.

If that were true, you might have a point. Since it's not I don't know what your point is exactly.

She's an election denier and an insurrectionist who behaves like a tyrant. Not surprising Cult 45 is so enamored with her.
Of course it’s true and obviously you have a problem with free speech especially when it comes to strong, well educated and rather attractive women.

(Btw) .. just messing with you 😉

Yup .. I know it’s true but facts don’t really matter these days .. according to Democrats it’s all about how you feel.. Hell .. these days they can’t even define what a woman is.. 🙃

History much?

"Get 'em skeered and keep the skeer on 'em" – Lt. General Nathanial Bedford Forrest, CSA

I suspect you are skeered that Lake could pull it off.

I unequivocally stated she'll do absolutely no such thing. What part of that did you not understand?

yahoo.com

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Y'all are so much fun when you get triggered to the point of writing this nonsense.

Thanks for your cool post.
How many times have you posted this response?

Talk about Nonsense.....wow old lady, get some new material.

the fact that langley commie loving America hating shill from langley
Again....How many times have you posted this same ignorant shit.
Langley, you've probably have mentioned Langley 500+ times.

Forum List

Back