Kari Lake, still pushing midterm fraud fiction, edges closer to Senate run

Which has nothing to do with the topic
/----/ Sure does. You tossed in "the Republicans are likely to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by running yet another slate of cranks, conspiracy theorists. and kooks." And I pointed out the democRATs have their share of them too. Now if you didn't throw the insult out there it would be off-topic for me to mention your kooks.

A supported allegation is not fiction .
Deliberate OP misrepresentation .

Your Kook is our Culinary Master Chef
Rest assured, however, that like the last three election cycles, the Republicans are likely to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by running yet another slate of cranks, conspiracy theorists. and kooks.

Why would any Republicans bother to vote if you know Democrats will just steal your vote?
/----/ Nice try, rightwinger. But we're wise to your tricks and we are putting safeguards in place to make it harder for you to cheat. You can't discourage us.
Nine states made changes to their voter registration systems. Many of these changes involve improving online registration sites, expanding pre-registration for teenagers, and creating programs for the recently incarcerated to learn how to restore their right to vote. Montana changed registration requirements to provide guidelines on what is acceptable ID to register.

---/ Nice try, rightwinger. But we're wise to your tricks and we are putting safeguards in place to make it harder for you to cheat. You can't discourage us.

Safeguards?

What? Voter ID and banning Drop Boxes?
:laughing0301:

You are not even close. The more Republicans vote, the more votes we get to switch to Democratic.

Why even vote?

Even if the election is run properly, I don't think Lake can win.
It is time to find a better candidate in my opinion.
Lake will not accept any result she does not win

That is what Crybaby Losers do

Safeguards?

What? Voter ID and banning Drop Boxes?
:laughing0301:

You are not even close. The more Republicans vote, the more votes we get to switch to Democratic.

Why even vote?
/----/ Thanks for admitting that you can't win without cheating.

Last edited:
?----/ Thanks for admitted you can't win without cheating.

Of course….Given how popular Republicans are in this country, how else can we win?

The funny part is that 2020 was just a warm up.
You don’t have a clue on how to stop us

Why do Republicans bother to vote, if we will just switch your vote and you can’t stop us?

Forum List

Back