Didn't realize you could hire a state's national guard

This is somewhat troubling to me at least.

A Tennessee Billionaire; Willis Johnson is donating money to South Dakota. Why? To fund the Governor of South Dakota sending troops to the Texas border.

A private individual is defacto underwriting the deployment of South Dakota National Guard troops

From the Article:

Johnson said he approached Noem about making a donation after hearing about Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s border barrier push. He figured Texas “has plenty of money” so he decided to help Noem, who governs a state with a significantly smaller budget. He also said he had no plans to donate to other states to send law enforcement officers to the border.

Johnson added that he would have preferred to stay anonymous but that Noem’s office told him they had to at least disclose his name. He declined to say how much he was giving.

“America gave a lot of money to get that border wall done,” Johnson said. “It takes private individuals now.”

Noem, a potential presidential contender, drew a distinction between her decision to send the National Guard and other governors who are sending state police officers.

Not sure what is more unbelievable...that the private individual was able to get a GOP governor to go along with privately hiring an army or that Texas was okay with South Dakota sending troops into their state.
So you're mad that the states are getting together to protect our border????

Why?.?.?..?...?????????
What if the next donor wants to shut down your next tRump rally?
Why are there illegal Mexicans in the audience ?
Once more, in English this time?

This is somewhat troubling to me at least.

A Tennessee Billionaire; Willis Johnson is donating money to South Dakota. Why? To fund the Governor of South Dakota sending troops to the Texas border.

A private individual is defacto underwriting the deployment of South Dakota National Guard troops

From the Article:

Johnson said he approached Noem about making a donation after hearing about Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s border barrier push. He figured Texas “has plenty of money” so he decided to help Noem, who governs a state with a significantly smaller budget. He also said he had no plans to donate to other states to send law enforcement officers to the border.

Johnson added that he would have preferred to stay anonymous but that Noem’s office told him they had to at least disclose his name. He declined to say how much he was giving.

“America gave a lot of money to get that border wall done,” Johnson said. “It takes private individuals now.”

Noem, a potential presidential contender, drew a distinction between her decision to send the National Guard and other governors who are sending state police officers.

Not sure what is more unbelievable...that the private individual was able to get a GOP governor to go along with privately hiring an army or that Texas was okay with South Dakota sending troops into their state.
So you're mad that the states are getting together to protect our border????

Why?.?.?..?...?????????
What if the next donor wants to shut down your next tRump rally?
Why are there illegal Mexicans in the audience ?
Once more, in English this time?
English is racist ,or didn't you get the marching order yet?

So. . . let me see if I have this right?

The left has no problem with private corporations censoring free speech and going against the spirit of the Constitution. . . .

. . but when private individuals try to uphold the spirit of the Constitution?

Wellll. . . then they get outraged?

Does that about sum it up?

:dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

meanwhle-in-bizarro-world-the-mainstream-media-is-saying-ufos-29735578.png

But the right loves its political theater, in this case advancing the lie that ‘nothing is being done’ at the border.
Nearly 2 MILLION have crossed that border since January. They are being released with their promise they'll come back for a court date IF they are even apprehended to begin with. YOU people are trying to burn this nation down and I sincerely hope these addicts, perverts and sexual predators feast on YOUR loved ones, not mine. YOU WILL DESERVE IT.

You try so hard guess what, they can do what they want to keep out illegal rapist killer drugie Mexicans
The reality is that when enough citizens have had loved ones harmed by these scum, they WILL take the law into their own hands and at that point, the bloodshed will probably include those who really did nothing except come across the border. Those who are turning a blind eye or actively supporting this invasion will have that blood on THEIR HANDS.

Seems you can. Doesn't that technically make them mercenaries??...'So Wrong': GOP Donor Paying to Send South Dakota National Guard to Southern Border
No more so than they already are. They are paid by their state to perform their duties and these men and women aren't paid much at all. They will receive no bonuses or higher pay scales for what they do in service to their state, this is just a donation from those who want to do their part in helping protect their communities. If they wanted to hire Mercs, they'd be more able to uh...target... the REAL enemies here. If the Left continues its open assault against our nation, that situation might unfold, as well. Let's all hope it doesn't reach that level of cray-cray.

I live in Chicago.
Local Dem mismanagement has always been my boogieman.
{...
Richard Joseph Daley was an American politician who served as the Mayor of Chicago from 1955 and the chairman of the Cook County Democratic Party Central Committee from 1953 until his death(1976). He has been called "the last of the big city bosses" who controlled and mobilized American cities. Daley was Chicago's third consecutive mayor from the working-class, heavily Irish-American South Side neighborhood of Bridgeport, where he lived his entire life. He was the patriarch of the Daley family, whose members include Richard M. Daley, another former mayor of Chicago; William M. Daley, a former United States Secretary of Commerce; John P. Daley, a member of the Cook County Board of Commissioners; and Patrick Daley Thompson, an alderman of the Chicago City Council.
Wikipedia ...}

Forum List

Back