Did you know there are approximately 1.79 million negro millionaires in America?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
America has approximately 1.79 million black individuals who are millionaires

It is believed that William Alexander Leidesdorff was the first black millionaire in America

Robert Smith, currently the richest black man alive, possesses a net worth of $8 billion

In 2021, the number of millionaires increased by 5.2 million individuals

Is there some other country out there that can claim that?

Somehow, trust me, the left will see this as either a lie or bad news.

Actually it does show da man be keepin them down.
There are just as many asian millionaires as black millionaires, yet blacks have over twice the asian population
Asian > African Americans

America has approximately 1.79 million black individuals who are millionaires

It is believed that William Alexander Leidesdorff was the first black millionaire in America

Robert Smith, currently the richest black man alive, possesses a net worth of $8 billion

In 2021, the number of millionaires increased by 5.2 million individuals

Is there some other country out there that can claim that?

Somehow, trust me, the left will see this as either a lie or bad news.

That is interesting information.

What would be very interesting is looking at the historical numbers (how long have they been keeping track ?).

And a running (over time) of percentage of black millionaires vs black population as well as the same for whites. And we should throw in hispanics and asians too.

I am NOT disputing you. I am just saying it would be interesting and add some context to what you are saying.

Another thing.....how many of them are married. Blacks have a huge problem with women getting pregnant

So, am wondering if being in a family/having one/or really....being from one (mom and dad) have any influence on this.

Forum List

Back