Did you guys see the Trump supporters defending a Target store from looters last night?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
There were 30 to 40 of them defending the entrance to the store last night as reporters were reporting live in front of them. They were chanting "4 more years & USA, USA"
I've looked for a link this morning but of course that kind of news is near impossible to find.

It was nice to see some Americans willing to stand up to this shit. No surprise it was Republicans. And no they weren't all white. Black, white, Latino, male & female.

Will continue to try to find a link.

There were 30 to 40 of them defending the entrance to the store last night as reporters were reporting live in front of them. They were chanting "4 more years & USA, USA"
I've looked for a link this morning but of course that kind of news is near impossible to find.

It was nice to see some Americans willing to stand up to this shit. No surprise it was Republicans. And no they weren't all white. Black, white, Latino, male & female.

Will continue to try to find a link.

Definitely the right thing to do.

I wonder if Target will do the right thing and invite Conservatives back into their stores?

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century

They love their big box store corporate entity that puts Mom and Pop stores out of business...

Stores like Target provide the economies of scale that promote efficiency as well as low prices. They also provide more choice to the consumer than Mom and/or Pop could ever provide.

Mom and/or Pop reigned supreme before most people got automobiles in the mid 20th Century
Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...

Low prices through products made by slave labor in a foreign nation to make your life better...

My son works at Target while he goes to college. They let him work around his class schedule. They also gave him a 3 dollar raise due to covid 19. He has a 401k and makes 15 dollars an hour. He's always on time and a good worker. Thanks Target!

What put mom and pop stores out of business today is looting and burning them down or forcing to keep them closed for a bullshit virus.
I buy only the best Chinese brands at Target..Vietnamese products in Kohl's...All the big names sell is foreign made products..Refusing to buy American made products. I am glad people put their lives on the line for free for those foreign workers...

What put mom and pop stores out of business today is looting and burning them down or forcing to keep them closed for a bullshit virus.
I buy only the best Chinese brands at Target..Vietnamese products in Kohl's...All the big names sell is foreign made products..Refusing to buy American made products. I am glad people put their lives on the line for free for those foreign workers...

They're putting their lives on the line for law and order, which is essential to the lives of the people in that neighborhood.

Don't you care about the people who live here in America?

They're putting their lives on the line for law and order, which is essential to the lives of the people in that neighborhood.

Sure I do, that is why I hire only American citizens...Yet, I do not throw my life on the line for a corporate entity, if the store is so important to the corporation they should hire guards to guard their stores and I never have liked to shop Target.

Target is where a 55-year old male truck driver can watch a little 9-year old girl pee in the bathroom. At least that was their position at one time. Fucking disgusting, decadent organization. Just shows what big hearts MAGA folks have.
How many 55 year old truck drivers were caught looking at 9 year old girls peeing?

Sure I do, that is why I hire only American citizens...Yet, I do not throw my life on the line for a corporate entity, if the store is so important to the corporation they should hire guards to guard their stores and I never have liked to shop Target.

It's not about you, it's about the people that depend on that store and the peace and quiet of their neighborhood.

It's not about you, it's about the people that depend on that store and the peace and quiet of their neighborhood.
Target doesn't sell anything other stores don't sell..

So now you support tariffs on slave labor countries like China.

Looks like President Trump is turning you into a man finally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back