Did we forget something?

nitroz

INDEPENDENTly ruthless
May 18, 2011
Merritt Island, FL
Economy?
Getting domestic issues dealt with?
Budget?

I like how all of you go "OBAMA BLAH BLAH" when the whole forum won't stop jacking their dicks off at the ruling over someone's death. It shows how much you guys really care about our politics and finding some way to hate on any Democrat.

Democrats aren't any good, too. But you guys are setting a horrible example. ;)

it looks like YOU forgot something - we have a democrat in the WH and a democrat-dominated senate.

so biting them is not only justified but needed.

but for a libtard it is obviously beyond understanding

it looks like YOU forgot something - we have a democrat in the WH and a democrat-dominated senate.

omg! it's the end of the world!

Why not just work with them to make progress?

Economy?
Budget?

I like how all of you go "OBAMA BLAH BLAH" when the whole forum won't stop jacking their dicks off at the ruling over someone's death. It shows how much you guys really care about our politics and finding some way to hate on any Democrat.

I think we should start getting people off of welfare into jobs. These jobs should be a huge increase in infrastructure, science and tech funding. This would help our economy greatly...

Secondly, I feel that we need to consider a way to become more business friendly as a nation.

Economy?
Budget?

I think we should start getting people off of welfare into jobs. These jobs should be a huge increase in infrastructure, science and tech funding. This would help our economy greatly...

Secondly, I feel that we need to consider a way to become more business friendly as a nation.

Agreed. I think construction would be a great thing. We could fix/widen our roads, implement better communications, manufacture housing, and put the manufacture of green technologies into OVERDRIVE.
We could lead the world in innovation again.
Space exploration and technologies can be expanded vastly.
We can explore the oceans and mysteries of the earth.

Economy?
Budget?

Agreed. I think construction would be a great thing. We could fix/widen our roads, implement better communications, manufacture housing, and put the manufacture of green technologies into OVERDRIVE.

Could very well do that...This would be very good for America. :cool: I'd totally get out of policing the world and do what China's doing and regain our place on top.

When has gov't ever picked winners in technology or businesses to support? Never. Get gov't out of the research business. Get it out of the education business. Get it out of the agriculture business. And get it the hell out of the housing business.

When has gov't ever picked winners in technology or businesses to support? Never. Get gov't out of the research business. Get it out of the education business. Get it out of the agriculture business. And get it the hell out of the housing business.

Clean coal tech would be a winner. If Obama extended such funding as he did in all those failed "green" projects, it would put people to work on an actually worthwhile endeavor.

I feel it is more of a balance.... Government should fund R@D that advances society and keeps this nation on top, but must do that through private corporations.

That has led in every instance to crony capitalism. Solyndra and the like. Thinking somehow it will be different this time is a pipe dream.

omg! it's the end of the world!

Why not just work with them to make progress?

work with WHOM?

Economy?
Budget?

and where are we going get all the money for that?

I feel it is more of a balance.... Government should fund R@D that advances society and keeps this nation on top, but must do that through private corporations.

That has led in every instance to crony capitalism. Solyndra and the like. Thinking somehow it will be different this time is a pipe dream.

Would of worked up to the monopoly breaking laws were put into place(1910s?(AKA Rockefeller)). Maybe under isolatism that keeps our businesses here. The rail-ways, steal, gasoline, electricy, light bulbs and oil were all built under this system.

Today people don't want the kind of capitalistic system that would promote as much tech advancement as our current system. We can't compete as it is with our tax structure, etc. There's a reason why global businesses build things in china.

Last edited:

Clean coal tech would be a winner. If Obama extended such funding as he did in all those failed "green" projects, it would put people to work on an actually worthwhile endeavor.

If coal companies had some tax and regulatory relief that would develop it on their own. No govt money needed.

Would of worked up to the monopoly breaking laws were put into place(1910s?(AKA Rockefeller)). Maybe under isolatism that keeps our businesses here. The rail-ways, steal, gasoline, electricy, light bulbs and oil were all built under this system.

Today people don't want the kind of capitalistic system that would promote as much tech advancement as our current system. We can't compete as it is with our tax structure, etc. There's a reason why global businesses build things in china.

Can I get an English translation of that?

If coal companies had some tax and regulatory relief that would develop it on their own. No govt money needed.

That would partially help, but the capital requirements of such a program are quite staggering. When has the cost of anything stopped Obama from spending money on it... as long as it's "GREEN".

Sounds like the perfect job for Al Gore to provide leadership. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back