Did two Democrat politicians just get mugged by reality?

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
One of the longstanding problems with Democrat governance is that Democrat politicians enact policies that affect people other than themselves. Thus, affluent professional Dems living in chi-chi gentrified enclaves aren't the ones who lose their jobs due to unconstrained illegal immigration. Likewise, those same neighborhoods insulate them from the havoc their "defund the police" policies wreak. However, on Wednesday, two Democrat politicians, one in Philadelphia and one in Chicago, were mugged by reality when both were carjacked. Fortunately, neither was hurt, but I hope it was a learning experience for both of them. Did two Democrat politicians just get mugged by reality?

Criminals don't give two shits about your politics...But they do love the current Policing crisis in America....

Something else to ponder on is the "Johnny on the spot" police/fed gov response.....Don't for a minute think that you or I would have received the same treatment the congress critter did.

Oh since no injury was involved you might have had someone finally come by and take a report, then it would languish till the remains of your vehicle was discovered someplace weeks after the event.

So no, those two liberal shit-birds did not even feel the full effect of Karma.

Something else to ponder on is the "Johnny on the spot" police/fed gov response.....Don't for a minute think that you or I would have received the same treatment the congress critter did.

Oh since no injury was involved you might have had someone finally come by and take a report, then it would languish till the remains of your vehicle was discovered someplace weeks after the event.

So no, those two liberal shit-birds did not even feel the full effect of Karma.

Karma would have been if both had been shot.

Not to worry......
lefties are taking a beating in their self created "Utopian" war zones where violent criminals walk free, the Police are defunded and crime pays.
They are running like rats from it to the Red states.

Forum List

Back