Did Trump put the lives of dozens of Americans at risk on a "whim"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Foreign media arrives in North Korea to cover dismantling of country's nuclear test site; South Korean journalists excluded - Firstpost

I just heard on the news that there were dozens of diplomats and journalists, including Americans, in North Korea to witness the dismantling of a nuclear test site that was no longer needed.

Then Trump cancelled the summit without telling anyone in advance or waiting until these people left North Korea.

Trump is clearly insane and unfit to be president. He can't think beyond the next 20 minutes. I don't care what anyone says. What world leader would jeopardize their own citizens in such a way. Unless it was the leaders of China or North Korea or Russia?

Foreign media arrives in North Korea to cover dismantling of country's nuclear test site; South Korean journalists excluded - Firstpost

I just heard on the news that there were dozens of diplomats and journalists, including Americans, in North Korea to witness the dismantling of a nuclear test site that was no longer needed.

Then Trump cancelled the summit without telling anyone in advance or waiting until these people left North Korea.

Trump is clearly insane and unfit to be president. He can't think beyond the next 20 minutes. I don't care what anyone says. What world leader would jeopardize their own citizens in such a way. Unless it was the leaders of China or North Korea or Russia?
Trump will just make up some bullshit and blame somebody else if he gets anybody killed.

oh no...were there any survivors?
sounds like the president stuck it to the media real good and they went to the snowflake playbook which says to act like all embarrassments are life threatening.

Trump could care less.

• Banned
I agree, Trump could care less about any other American besides himself or maybe his daughter.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Which Americans were with the foreign media?

This is another in the daily manufacture of liberal nonsense posed as brainless questions.

Forum List

Back