Did Trump praise dictators at PA rally, because I will NEVER believe fake news, only kind i can get

Joe Biden is an authoritarian who wants to jail his political enemies.
He won't be the one jailing. It will be the DOJ/FBI. Biden has nothing to do with these investigations. Can you show me how I'm wrong?

Last edited:
I'm not hating anything chief. I'm just telling you what I see myself. I don't need Biden and a teleprompter to tell me what MAGA is all about.
No all you need is the media who have been repeatably exposed lying, censoring and editing videos. Simpleton.

No. He did not. Identifying them as
“smart” (even if we don’t agree) isn’t the same as praising dictators.
If I tell you you're smart, I'm praising you.
If I say that something you did was genius, I'm praising you.

What the fuck, Liability? How deranged are you willing to appear to defend this guy?

They understand, and they know what they want. They want all power and control, a slave state, and ethnic cleansing. Once they have that, mass murder is on the table. Folks probably think I'm being hyperbolic. I don't think so. Why? Because that's how a cult works. You get someone like a Trump, who could care less if his base lives or dies, but instead, uses them to stoke anger, hatred, and fear by way of constant lies. His whole entire life has been a lie, but he uses it against the ignorant among us. Hitler did the same thing, and look what happened. Trump needs to be arrested yesterday, to put cold water on this Gestapo movement of his and theirs.
I had this same conversation with a friend of mine recently. My view of human nature has certainly taken a beating over the last six years, but I'm trying to hold on to the belief that most of these people have just been manipulated, and are otherwise decent people. My buddy took your position.

Maybe both are in play, depending on the individual. I don't know how big each group is. The rage and hate in these people -- and it's on full display here on USMB every day -- is just mind-blowing. And maybe worst of all, this isn't just a crazy sliver of them -- it's becoming representative of them.

Donald Trump confirms every bit of the "semi-fascism" that President Biden accused him of.

DERANGED: Trump rails against the FBI in his unhinged PA rally speech
OCCUPYDEMOCRATS.COM
DERANGED: Trump rails against the FBI in his unhinged PA rally speech
Covid was pure proof Progs are fascists. And they have no answers. All the modern ways with minorities, women and different gender attractions in power are all the same and ruthless in past human history. I visited North Carolina a few times when Covid started. The motels sucked from the Prog governors' totalitarian dictums.

Google isn't censoring anything, Short Bus.
They censor by burying certain stories, while pushing left wing stories to the front. I mostly use google because, its a great search engine... except when it comes to politics.

You arent doing our google searches, so you dont see it. Its frustrating when youre trying to look up an obvious thing in the news like "racist black guy runs people over" the day after a parade is attacked by a black militant, and google feeds you a bunch of articles about Charlottesville instead. When google sees the word "racist", it buries anything having to do with blacks and pushes stories about whites to the front, even when you do a specific search. That is just one of many examples.

I had this same conversation with a friend of mine recently. My view of human nature has certainly taken a beating over the last six years, but I'm trying to hold on to the belief that most of these people have just been manipulated, and are otherwise decent people. My buddy took your position.

Maybe both are in play, depending on the individual. I don't know how big each group is. The rage and hate in these people -- and it's on full display here on USMB every day -- is just mind-blowing. And maybe worst of all, this isn't just a crazy sliver of them -- it's becoming representative of them.

Projection.

We are not the people who want to kill a baby two weeks from being born and then deliver its corpse.

That's all on you, over there.

Everything flows from there. Demonic.

His policies were evidence of it. Foreign and domestic.

Trump speaks tongue in cheek about Xi and Putin and delivers policies that cut them off at the knees. We are actually bringing manufacturing back to the US under Trump.

Biden, Nancy and the Dem cabal speak tough against Xi and Putin. These idiot bootlickers eat it up while behind their idiot backs, the Dem cabal sell us out over and over and over and over and over and over.

That's how stupid Dem voters are. They fall for lies off the tongues of politicians.

Jesus, this guy is now open about praising not only authoritarians, but the lack of freedom and opposition they face by their repressive methods. And make no mistake, his loyal flock will cheer themselves hoarse with their approval.

Joe Biden warned the country about this three days ago.
I went two full years before I'd bring up the similarities between today and Europe of 85, 90 years ago because (obviously) of what happened later. I did not want to compare the two because the beginnings of what happened then are dwarfed by later events.

But for fuck's sake, this is right there in front of us now. It's like I'm living in a fucking history book. The similarities end at an obvious place, but the development of what happened then and what we're seeing today are painful to watch. It's right there.

Actually, Biden made a serious tactitcal error "three days ago". That speech hurt democrats.

Badly.

Everything they're doing now is damage control. Of course they will never admit it.

Just this image alone:

1662373069932.png

I went two full years before I'd bring up the similarities between today and Europe of 85, 90 years ago because (obviously) of what happened later. I did not want to compare the two because the beginnings of what happened then are dwarfed by later events.

But for fuck's sake, this is right there in front of us now. It's like I'm living in a fucking history book. The similarities end at an obvious place, but the development of what happened then and what we're seeing today are painful to watch. It's right there.

You're insane

And it is the people you support acting like Nazis.

Forum List

Back