Did Trump praise dictators at PA rally, because I will NEVER believe fake news, only kind i can get

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
I am so flippin tired of this!

I Searched for Trump rally at Wilkes Barre, PA at Fox Business and when I clicked on the video, got NOTHING, not even a message saying tech difficulties or whatever the hell

And I am not about to go to the other sites that supposedly carry this story.

In any case, allegedly Trump is supposed to have praised XI and Putin. My guess is that he only praised their... shall we say: their not being a wuss..?

But it is hard to know when you cannot get reliable information.

:mad:

I Searched for Trump rally at Wilkes Barre, PA at Fox Business and when I clicked on the video, got NOTHING, not even a message saying tech difficulties or whatever the hell

In any case, allegedly Trump is supposed to have praised XI and Putin. My guess is that he only praised their... shall we say: their not being a wuss..?

Be cautious of taking a position that you might have to reverse. You may find that a good deal many Trump supporters can come to grips with an antiwar approach.

The powerful aspect of it is, Biden and the Democrats are firmly prowar and leading the country closer and closer to the nuclear edge with Russia.

The cause has never been greater!

But can Americans actually become antiwar??

Be cautious of taking a position that you might have to reverse. You may find that a good deal many Trump supporters can come to grips with an antiwar approach.

The powerful aspect of it is, Biden and the Democrats are firmly prowar and leading the country closer and closer to the nuclear edge with Russia.

Americans are anti-war.
The only war left is economic and the neo-Cons and Liberals want to lose that war.

You'll dismiss this, of course, but you asked.

watch the video

Jesus, this guy is now open about praising not only authoritarians, but the lack of freedom and opposition they face by their repressive methods. And make no mistake, his loyal flock will cheer themselves hoarse with their approval.

Joe Biden warned the country about this three days ago.
Joe Biden did nothing but read a teleprompter.

Trump said that China was a wonderful place and praised China's freedom.

Sorry about that. It wasn't Trump, it was Nancy Pelosi, democrat.

Jesus, this guy is now open about praising not only authoritarians, but the lack of freedom and opposition they face by their repressive methods. And make no mistake, his loyal flock will cheer themselves hoarse with their approval.

They're not even trying to hide it any more.

My only question, do the rubes really, fully understand what they're asking for? Have they no knowledge or appreciation of history?

My only question, do the rubes really, fully understand what they're asking for? Have they no knowledge or appreciation of history?

No.

You have to remember these are for the most part the same people that will argue till the cows come home that the Civil War was not about slavery.

No.

You have to remember these are for the most part the same people that will argue till the cows come home that the Civil War was not about slavery.
I'm not quite sure which is worse: That they don't fully understand what they're asking for and are being conned right in front of us, or that they REALLY DO understand what they're asking for.

You can't ask them, because they'll default to Hillary's emails or Hunter's laptop.

Incredible.

I'm not quite sure which is worse: That they don't fully understand what they're asking for and are being conned right in front of us, or that they REALLY DO understand what they're asking for.

You can't ask them, because they'll default to Hillary's emails or Hunter's laptop.

Incredible.
Who is being conned, you lying hack.

I don't get what this has to do with OP

??

this must be the first time you have used Jesus's name in 10 years...

or maybe not.. (when used as a swear word). . Be careful. Jesus said that NO ONE comes to the Father except through HIM

Forum List

Back