Did the Russians make Hillary set up a private server? Is Russia good or bad? I can't keep up

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Libs seem to be blaming so much on "the Russians".

You know, our BUDDIES from way way way back in 2012....when Obama made fun of Romney for saying that Putin was a serious geopolitical threat.

Now apparently just a few years later, Russia is the most evil country on earth.

YET.....HILLARY AND BILL GOT $142 MILLION for SELLING 20% of the USA URANIUM RESERVES TO PUTIN.

Hmmm.....I can't keep track of things.

Can someone who supports Hillary please clarify her position on Russia?

Democrats’ Tactic of Accusing Critics of Kremlin Allegiance Has Long, Ugly History in U.S.

IInvestigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Putin: This is my response to the hacker attacks. What are we witnessing? Some hackers published information about the unseemly conduct of Ms Clinton’s campaign headquarters – supporting one candidate for the party nomination at the expense of the other.

Hysterical accusations that this is in Russia’s interests were made. But there is nothing in Russia’s interests there. They freak out about it to distract the attention of the American people from the importance of what was published by the hackers. And the importance is that public opinion is being manipulated, but nobody talks about it. Everyone is talking about who did it, but is it so important who did it? What is important is the content of this
Russia Calling! Investment Forum

I think there's some bad blood between Putin and Hillary.
There were riots and protest of the sort at Putins last election and Putin blames Hillary for it.
Soooo Putin would like to get even
I don't know who Putin hates more, Hillary or Obama. That reset was such a farce.
Just my opinion on it.

I suspect Putin would prefer a lame duck Hillary, whom he could play like a fiddle. On the other hand, she seems to be a nut case who could start WW3 because of vast right-wing conspiracies...

Question: The possibility of a new cold war is being discussed, but there is at least one American who likes you – Donald Trump. What do you think about him? Do you like him?

Vladimir Putin: America is a great country, and Americans are interesting, amiable and talented people. They are a great people and nation.
We will work with whomever the Americans elect. Of course, it is easier to work with those who are willing to work with you. If Trump says he wants to work with Russia, we appreciate this. But it must be mutually honest.
Answers to questions from French journalists from TF1 TV channel

“The image [that Russia supports a candidate in the US presidential election] was created by the media, Putin said at the Valdai Discussion Club in Sochi on Thursday, adding that it was done deliberately and on purpose.
“This idea was planted into the US public consciousness… with only one goal… to protect the interests of the Democratic candidate in her competition with the candidate of the Republicans, in this case – with Mr. Trump,” the Russian president stressed.
Calling Trump Moscow’s favorite is nonsense created by media – Putin

Forum List

Back