Did the mob really kill JFK ???

Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald had mob connections, and had silenced any hope of finding out why Kennedy was assassinated. Ruby never said why he killed Oswald, and he died in prison a few years later.
btw Jack Ruby's real name was Jacob Rubenstein. (look it up)
Like I always say, when there's mayhem, chaos, and social upheaval. Just scratch the surface a little and you'll find a Jew behind the problem. ... :cool:
It is very very easy to get a “ thumbs up “ from you lol
I know exactly what to say

The mob helped to elect him and he and his brother went after them !!
Do you think the Mafia was behind his death or was it just a crazy man ??
The guy who killed the shooter was a mob Jewish associate
The evidence says the SS accidentally discharged a bullet into his head as they were shooting at the original assassin

Sam Giancana ordered the hit. Joe double crossed Sam.
It’s very possible

The story is Joe Kennedy went to Giancana who was head of the Chicago mob and wanted Illinois delivered to JFK. The deal was Giancana delivers Illinois to Kennedy and Joe tells Jack to leave the mob alone. So, JFK then appoints RFK as AG and Robert went after the mob, but not Chicago, Sam had several conversations with Joe and finally Robert went after the Chicago mob. Sam then orders the hit on Jack, to teach Joe a lesson. He gets a hold of Ruby who then gets in contact with Oswald. Oswald kills JFK and Ruby gets worried that Oswald would talk and so silenced Oswald.

The theory has been put out there by Giancana’s family for many years.
If Scum bag Rudy was so worried why would he kill Oswald in open public with cops ??

Tough to get Oswald alone and would you rather be arrested and jailed or have the mob enact revenge?

LBJ said he "took care of that SOB" in the days following the assasination.

Jackie Kennedy recorded her testimony that she believed LBJ had Kennedy killed because Kennedy was going to have another VP for his reelection.

LBJ's long time mistress swore that he told her he had Kennedy killed.

Hoover wanted to go after the communists, but the Kennedy brothers wanted him focused on the mafia. Hoover was afraid the mafia knew about his penchant for wearing women's underwear and would ruin him.

The former head of the CIA was fired by Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, and he wanted revenge.

Kennedy's death came at the hands of LBJ, Hoover and the former head of the CIA (I forget his name).
LBJ said he "took care of that SOB" in the days following the assasination.

Jackie Kennedy recorded her testimony that she believed LBJ had Kennedy killed because Kennedy was going to have another VP for his reelection.

LBJ's long time mistress swore that he told her he had Kennedy killed.

Hoover wanted to go after the communists, but the Kennedy brothers wanted him focused on the mafia. Hoover was afraid the mafia knew about his penchant for wearing women's underwear and would ruin him.

The former head of the CIA was fired by Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, and he wanted revenge.

Kennedy's death came at the hands of LBJ, Hoover and the former head of the CIA (I forget his name).

I think it was Allen Dulles.

Forum List

Back