Did the lead Democrat in Congress encourage Israelis to commit an insurrection?

I knew you were more than ignorant. All mouth with no substance. Go crawl back under your little rock.
I knew you were a nasty leftist brainwashed to hate people who won’t submit to liberalism.

In his speech, Schumer called for the citizens of an allied nation - Israel - to throw Netanyahu out of office and choose a new Prime Minister. What business does he have encouraging Israelis to commit an Insurrection against the Israeli leader whose goal it is to wipe out HAMAS?!

Joe Lieberman says he’s never heard anything like it!

(A far-left liberal Jew blaming Israel. With friends like him, who needs enemies?)

What we need to do is say, "Not one more dollar goes to Israel until Netanyahu is gone and the Genocide in Gaza ends."

We won't.

Schumer realizes that Bibi is destroying Israel's reputation on the world stage and accomplishing very little.

Schumer is an asshole, but he fits into the group of NY politicians well. Today, he should be bringing the bill to divest Tic Toc to a vote instead of pushing this vendetta to undermine Israel. Too bad Israel can't tell him to mind his own business and go to hell. MAGA

Schumer is an asshole, but he fits into the group of NY politicians well. Today, he should be bringing the bill to divest Tic Toc to a vote instead of pushing this vendetta to undermine Israel. Too bad Israel can't tell him to mind his own business and go to hell. MAGA
And imagine how the Jews in Israel feel, knowing that the leading American Jew in Congress is undermining their efforts to make sure HAMAS cannot rise again.

And imagine how the Jews in Israel feel, knowing that the leading American Jew in Congress is undermining their efforts to make sure HAMAS cannot rise again.

I suspect a lot of Jews in Israel should be asking why Netanyahu allowed 5 billion dollars to go from Qatar to Hamas.

Or why Bibi has undermined any negotiations with the Palestinian Authority over the status of the west bank.

Movie_i_see_dead_people-769472.jpg

Which Israeli leader approved of the funds Qatar was sending to Hamas again? Which Israeli leader had the Hamas Massacre Plan for a year and did nothing to stop it or send reinforcements to the Israelis being massacred for hour after the start of the barbaric raid?

Which Republicans still believe in free speech?

Calling for free and fair elections is an insurrection to the Neo-GOP

Which Israeli leader approved of the funds Qatar was sending to Hamas again? Which Israeli leader had the Hamas Massacre Plan for a year and did nothing to stop it or send reinforcements to the Israelis being massacred for hour after the start of the barbaric raid?

Which Republicans still believe in free speech?

Calling for free and fair elections is an insurrection to the Neo-GOP
1) Not sure of what anti-Israel propganda you’ve been reading.

2) Encouraging citizens of our ally to kick out their elected leader is encouraging an insurrection against the current government.

Encouraging citizens of our ally to kick out their elected leader is encouraging an insurrection against the current government.
Is Netanyahu king? I thought democracies had these things called elections that they can kick out leaders.

Is Netanyahu king? I thought democracies had these things called elections that they can kick out leaders.
And I thought democracies allowed people to protest the outcome of a very suspicious election without being thrown in jail without a trial.

1) Not sure of what anti-Israel propganda you’ve been reading.

2) Encouraging citizens of our ally to kick out their elected leader is encouraging an insurrection against the current government.
Calling for a free and fair election is calling for a legal change in leadership, not an insurrection. Full stop.

And I thought democracies allowed people to protest the outcome of a very suspicious election without being thrown in jail without a trial.
Protesting is perfectly legal. Rioting is not.

Care to explain how voting out politicians is an insurrection? Because you seem to think that the people are subservient to the leaders.

That’s funny coming from a lib who thinks Jan 6th was an insurrection, with other libs trying to kick Trump off the ballot because of it.

Libs are masters at projecting their own flaws onto others, and they don’t see it. Amazing.
Nice deflective insult. Feel better?

If supporting free and fair elections to change leadership as opposed to the violence that the Neo-GOP support are a flaw, consider me flawed.

Calling for a free and fair election is calling for a legal change in leadership, not an insurrection. Full stop.
Nope. Calling to have citizens of another country - an ally of ours! - to kick out their leader is calling to overturn the government a lot more than a handful of people walking peacefully through the Captiol, and you libs call THAT an insirrection.

Schumer should keep his big liberal mouth shut and stop making the Jewish country look like the enemy. The worst antisemite is a self-loathing Jew, and the worst of them is Soros. But Schumer is disgusting as well.

Forum List

Back