CDZ Did Rhett Butler sexually assault Scarlett?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Many of my female friends have Gone With The Wind as a favorite movie.

Is this scene romantic, or is it sexual assault? Do women really want the lines redrawn concerning how men approach women?

"Rhett, you get yoar hands off me, or I shall scream"

"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn"

Is this scene romantic, or is it sexual assault? Do women really want the lines redrawn concerning how men approach women?

. LOL.. Hollywood was at it back then just like it is today. Hollywood is the main gauge people have used to base modern day society on, and it has been mimicked over and over again throughout time by the generations. Has it got it right over the years or wrong ? According to law enforcement, it best not to try in real life hardly none of what Hollywood produces today, but whose counting anymore right ?

It's was required of a man back in them days...

The entire country is triggered. We are becoming a nation of pussies......

Pajama boy is the new male role model....

Pajama-Boy-vs-Ralphie.jpg

"Rhett, you get yoar hands off me, or I shall scream"

"Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn"
. Different outcome if the hunchback of Notre Dame was Rett Butler ya think ? I don't know, Hollywood tried to put that myth to rest with Beauty and the Beast. Only thing found out in that film however, is that in real life the beast don't turn back into her knight when all is said and done. My grands teach me these things about Disney films.. lol.

Last edited:
It's what women want.
But only if the woman find's the man hot!

Of course! Do you want someone who you find unappealing putting their hands on you?
But how is the man to know unless he tries......if the rules work as shown in the scene?

What rules? Apparently there are no "rules." Anyhow, that is why you should get to know someone a little bit before you go pawing on their body.

It's what women want.

Of course! Do you want someone who you find unappealing putting their hands on you?
But how is the man to know unless he tries......if the rules work as shown in the scene?

What rules? Apparently there are no "rules." Anyhow, that is why you should get to know someone a little bit before you go pawing on their body.
I would never try the Rhett Buttler aproach myself. I would probably end up in jail or dead....I know I'm not hot enough to pull it off.

It's what women want.

. How about the ones that expect one to paw on their body, and don't want no relationship ? Otherwise and then there's that.

It's what women want.

. How about the ones that expect one to paw on their body, and don't want no relationship ? Otherwise and then there's that.

I'm sure they would let you know if that is what they wanted!

Forum List

Back