Did republican committee press conference present any proof of a crime?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I just watched the entire repub press conference, and read the transcript. I didn't find any proof of a specific crime that was supposed to have been committed. Can somebody please indicate the specific point in the news conference where proof of a specific crime was mentioned? There is no shortage of innuendo, bur republicans have never had a problem supplying unlimited amounts of that.

BULLDOG "proof" of a crime.

Chris Wray detects it.

Merrick Garland prosecutes it.

A Jury of Maxine Waters, Hillary, Pelosi, Schiff, Klobuchar, Cheney, and Kinzinger convict.

Anything less is NOT A CRIME.... according to BULLDOG, who appropriately enough has

BULL

in the name...

Did the Trump rape trial prove a crime?
Nol
What about the impeachment hearings?
No
The only difference is, Trump owes $5 million and Biden will win reelection.
One difference is a jury that was approved by trump and his legal team found him guilty, and set his fine at 5 million dollars, while trump's party refused to vote to find him guilty in the impeachment. Several of those republicans who voted not guilty publicly admitted he was actually guilty, but they didn't convict him for political reasons.

Who is not guilty of treason on a massive scale?

Biden Schumer Feinstein Pelosi = massive multiple counts

W Cheney Paul Ryan = massive multiple counts

They are all guilty of it, which is why they all get away with it...

BULLDOG "proof" of a crime.

Chris Wray detects it.

Merrick Garland prosecutes it.

A Jury of Maxine Waters, Hillary, Pelosi, Schiff, Klobuchar, Cheney, and Kinzinger convict.

Anything less is NOT A CRIME.... according to BULLDOG, who appropriately enough has

BULL

in the name...
Your tinfoil hat is showing.

Is treason a crime?... is taking money from the CCP and taxing and regulating the American solar panel manufactures out of business so China could corner the market treason?....
Did that conference present proof of treason? If so, where in the video can I find that?

Who is not guilty of treason on a massive scale?

Biden Schumer Feinstein Pelosi = massive multiple counts

W Cheney Paul Ryan = massive multiple counts

They are all guilty of it, which is why they all get away with it...
Killjoy!

Did that conference present proof of treason? If so, where in the video can I find that?
I'm asking you.... is that treason... is creating a fee that causes American solar panel manufactures to not be able to compete with China and then taking a payment via your son from China running it through about 12 LLC's to launder it and putting it into a joint family account treasonous behavior?.... yes or no?....

I'm asking you.... is that treason... is creating a fee that causes American solar panel manufactures to not be able to compete with China and then taking a payment via your son from China running it through about 12 LLC's to launder it and putting it into a joint family account treasonous behavior?.... yes or no?....

Got links to back up any of the bullshit you just spewed all over the thread?

Got links to back up any of the bullshit you just spewed all over the thread?
The United States produces just 5 percent of global polysilicon supply, practically 0 percent of wafers, 1 percent of solar cells, and only 6 percent of solar modules....

I'm not sure what treasonous behavior is supposed to mean. If you're asking if receiving payoff from a foreign government to disadvantage the US is treason, I would have to say yes. Did that conference show proof that the Chinese government paid Biden to hurt our country? Where was that evidence presented in the conference? Plenty of innuendo, and guessing how that possibly could have been done, but nothing said today could prove it actually happened.

Explain to us how Co2 melted North America and froze Greenland at the same time??

LOL!!
Sounds like an interesting discussion. You should start a thread on that. This discussion is about whether any proof of wrongdoing was presented in today's press conference.

Forum List

Back