Can a Biden Voter Answer this Man's Question?

I'll tell you why.

I once had a hard core democrat friend of mine post on her feed that she accidentally left her mask at home, so she drove 15 minutes home to get it. She didn't want folks assuming she was a Republican, or a conservative.

The mask is a virtue signal now.

Why ask why? Just try Bud Dry.

Ok, wrong comment. Lol

I have to say that I know why he would ask why because he wanted to know why I would want to answer the question why. But why would I answer the question why with a why? And why the hell not he would have the answer to why the question needs to be - Why? :oops:

I'll tell you why.

I once had a hard core democrat friend of mine post on her feed that she accidentally left her mask at home, so she drove 15 minutes home to get it. She didn't want folks assuming she was a Republican, or a conservative.

The mask is a virtue signal now.
It's always been a virtue-signal to them.

The New York Times publishes a little newsletter every morning, highlighting a news story or an aspect of the news that the Times believes its readers will find edifying.

A week or so ago, they answered the burning question of why someone who is fully vaccinated would wear a mask. The answer was that, even though it makes no sense whatever medically speaking, wearing a mask promotes a culture of mask-wearing, which is beneficial to all, in the long run.

Clearly, Comrade Biden and his minions subscribe to this philosophy.

The New York Times publishes a little newsletter every morning, highlighting a news story or an aspect of the news that the Times believes its readers will find edifying.

A week or so ago, they answered the burning question of why someone who is fully vaccinated would wear a mask. The answer was that, even though it makes no sense whatever medically speaking, wearing a mask promotes a culture of mask-wearing, which is beneficial to all, in the long run.

Clearly, Comrade Biden and his minions subscribe to this philosophy.

This is called authoritarianism. Left wing nuts love that shit.

I'm betting no one from the mask cult (aka Biden voter) can answer that

I have a better question... why did Mask Wearing become a social issue for the right?

Mask wearing works... that's why people do it.

False. Only medical grade masks work. Not what most people are wearing. But you know this. You are a liar. That jogger does not need a mask.

I have a better question... why did Mask Wearing become a social issue for the right?

Mask wearing works so well, it failed to flatten the curve or even reduce the number of cases (Which are NOT deaths) of covid.

It isn't a social issue. It is a civil issue. The government and snowflake pussies, don't get to dictate to Me or any American what they will or will not do or wear.

Why do you wear a mask in these situations? Seriously want to know.

Seems more of a security blanket for the left

Why ask why? Just try Bud Dry.

Ok, wrong comment. Lol

I have to say that I know why he would ask why because he wanted to know why I would want to answer the question why. But why would I answer the question why with a why? And why the hell not he would have the answer to why the question needs to be - Why? :oops:
Its a rhetorical Why?

Mask wearing works so well, it failed to flatten the curve or even reduce the number of cases (Which are NOT deaths) of covid.

It isn't a social issue. It is a civil issue. The government and snowflake pussies, don't get to dictate to Me or any American what they will or will not do or wear.

And that's why the curve didn't flatten, too many people who thought like that.

Compared to every other country that took this seriously and did flatten the curve.

It never should have been a left-right issue.

Here's the big question. Why does the chick jogging with a mask bother you so much?

And that's why the curve didn't flatten, too many people who thought like that.

Compared to every other country that took this seriously and did flatten the curve.

It never should have been a left-right issue.

Here's the big question. Why does the chick jogging with a mask bother you so much?
There was really only one that flattened the Curve.

They did not wear masks.

In fact, they achieved herd immunity (something I and many of us were talking about in April and May of 2020) by following the real science. Allowing people to get the virus and then move on with their lives.

why did Mask Wearing become a social issue for the right

Mask Wearing has always been an issue for those in polite society.

tenor.gif

Of course. . . it keeps those who wear them out of jail, don't they?
:eusa_think:
iu

Forum List

Back