Did New Yorkers Ever Think of Not Voting Democrat?

No, not the wrong question, its indisputable that every problem in NYC is the direct consequence of voting stupid at every opportunity, indisputable!

The last genuine republican mayor of that evil shithole was Rudy Guilianni, and he cleaned it out of crime, made it the safest big city on earth, all but terminated the five mafia families that had long controlled every fascist democrat in the state.

Yet all NYC can do in response is try and put him in prison for rightfully calling attention to the crimes Obama/Biden perpetrated upon the United States in the fiasco that was called the safest election ever!

When the muslims come and nuke NYC, which sure as shit they are going to do, Americans aren't coming this time to save the asses of those evil fucking fascist democrats, nope, next time we applaud the islamists! :yes_text12:
Sad that you have such hate for 6% of the country but you missed my point entirely. Well done.

The reason the GOP doesn't appeal to the masses in large metropolitan areas, is because the GOP does and always has, believed that "YOU" are to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps and not by handouts, no matter your race, whereas the supporters of Democrats, love governmental handouts (what they mistakenly think are free).
Tammany Hall democrat have perfected cheating in the millions column in NY

No one likes what democrats do when they're in charge, but Tammany Hall manufactures enough votes to "win"
Nice conservative memes but completely wrong. Conservatives need a lot more introspection or they will remain the minority party forever. As someone who grew up in NYC let me help. The answer is quite simple really, the GOP wants less government, urban voters want government that works. For example, if you commute by public transit, you don't want less train and bus service but you do want those trains and buses to run on time.

Nice conservative memes but completely wrong. Conservatives need a lot more introspection or they will remain the minority party forever. As someone who grew up in NYC let me help. The answer is quite simple really, the GOP wants less government, urban voters want government that works. For example, if you commute by public transit, you don't want less train and bus service but you do want those trains and buses to run on time.

You mean NY democrats enjoy high crime and having newly arrived Illegals being treated like Royalty and would vote for democrats again? Really??

"Yes! I love our miserable public schools, public housing, rats and crime! I'm voting to keep Mayor Adams!" -- NY democrats

You mean NY democrats enjoy high crime and having newly arrived Illegals being treated like Royalty and would vote for democrats again? Really??

"Yes! I love our miserable public schools, public housing, rats and crime! I'm voting to keep Mayor Adams!" -- NY democrats
Shows how badly out of touch the GOP is in NYC, they have nothing to offer the people there.

He was ORIGINALLY a democrat
Even the great Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he saw what the party was morphing into back in his day. he was also the last decent Governor of California. That being said, the last time New York even looked at a Republican was George Pataki, and that was in 1994 when the great Red Wave took hold and even broke the 40 year stranglehold on the House of representatives then.

Forum List

Back