Dems Taking Care Of Their Own

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
As long as they're not American Citizens. Couldn't have that, now could we? Those louts must take a back seat to --

This week, Adams announced a pilot program that will funnel $53 million in taxpayer dollars to Mobility Capital Finance via a no-bid contract that will provide 500 foreign families, who crossed the United States-Mexico border, with prepaid debit cards while they live in hotels rent-free....

...At the same time, a study issued by Columbia University and Robin Hood revealed that in 2021 and 2022, about one-in-four New York City children lived in poverty and 56 percent of New Yorkers lived near the poverty line...

...While living in New York City gets easier for border crossers and illegal aliens, with rent-free luxury hotels and soon-to-be debit cards at their disposal, native New Yorkers are increasingly finding it difficult to stay afloat.

Yeah, vote democrat! They really care about you!!

Isn't funny, ha-frreaking-ha, how such an important topic is ignored by our resident leftists?

I don't know about you, but I'm laughing my ass off.

Right.

The absence of comments on this by the left should tell our resident Jedi that they aren't here to discuss -- Anything.

They are here only to spread propaganda. It's all they do in here. Period.

Adams says it will save NYC money. Somebody can help me with that whenever they're in the mood.

Meanwhile, our resident lefties can continue to use USMB as a propaganda outlet.

Free of Charge. What a deal

Isn't funny, ha-frreaking-ha, how such an important topic is ignored by our resident leftists?

I don't know about you, but I'm laughing my ass off.

Right.

The absence of comments on this by the left should tell our resident Jedi that they aren't here to discuss -- Anything.

They are here only to spread propaganda. It's all they do in here. Period.

Adams says it will save NYC money. Somebody can help me with that whenever they're in the mood.

Meanwhile, our resident lefties can continue to use USMB as a propaganda outlet.

Free of Charge. What a deal
Being triggered 24/7 must be physically exhausting. :itsok:

Being triggered 24/7 must be physically exhausting. :itsok:
Something I've noticed as time goes on, those who lack control of themselves, as in those with their own emotional problems, tend to take more interest in others, in psycho-analyzing perfectly normal people.

Why don't you query your therapist about that? You really should. Before it's too late.

Something I've noticed as time goes on, those who lack control of themselves, as in those with their own emotional problems, tend to take more interest in others, in psycho-analyzing perfectly normal people.

Why don't you query your therapist about that? You really should. Before it's too late.
'normal'. :auiqs.jpg: Yeah ok.

'normal'. :auiqs.jpg: Yeah ok.
Democrats like this guy dress in drag and perform for children.

Democrats = party of pedophiles and pedophiles defenders.

If a child is trans it is the victim of sexual abuse and all involved from doctors to parents need to be charged.

As long as they're not American Citizens. Couldn't have that, now could we? Those louts must take a back seat to --

This week, Adams announced a pilot program that will funnel $53 million in taxpayer dollars to Mobility Capital Finance via a no-bid contract that will provide 500 foreign families, who crossed the United States-Mexico border, with prepaid debit cards while they live in hotels rent-free....

...At the same time, a study issued by Columbia University and Robin Hood revealed that in 2021 and 2022, about one-in-four New York City children lived in poverty and 56 percent of New Yorkers lived near the poverty line...

...While living in New York City gets easier for border crossers and illegal aliens, with rent-free luxury hotels and soon-to-be debit cards at their disposal, native New Yorkers are increasingly finding it difficult to stay afloat.

Yeah, vote democrat! They really care about you!!

Eric Adams, like all DemoKKKrats, hates poor Americans, especially poor black Americans.

Eric Adams, like all DemoKKKrats, hates poor Americans, especially poor black Americans.
There would be millions more blacks in America today if rich white WEF/Democrats didn't eat millions of their babies.

Black Americans are beginning to realize that all the migrants surging the border are coming to America to replace them.

Democrats = WEF

Not true. Not true at all.

They love them once every four years, besides --

1708721849037.png

You replied to your own thread, because no one else would. That would mean that those perfectly normal people wouldn't necessarily include you.

Forum List

Back