Did Mitt Romney Just File Papers to Run for President?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
thegatewaypundit.com ^ | 3/4/16 | thegatewaypundit.com
Doc source appears legit – link address directs to FEC disclosure site. Original app was created in late October of 2015 and signed off on January 30th, 2016. Those dates make it appear even more likely this has been a plan in the works for some time and more fully explains Mitt Romney’s anti-Trump speech yesterday. Mr. Romney is making certain he has a seat at the proverbial convention table should there be a brokered convention. It shows Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan preparing to make another presidential run – a plan that began back in October according to the...

Doubtful

He's made a couple of statements since yesterday that he has no pans for running

It would be smart for him to run. He wont have to compete against a Black guy and he would save the GOP from having to nominate Trump who I have given the moniker of "GOP Party Destroyer". :laugh:

It would be smart for him to run. He wont have to compete against a Black guy and he would save the GOP from having to nominate Trump who I have given the moniker of "GOP Party Destroyer". :laugh:
Trump is making the GOP larger and more vibrant. The do-nothing GOP Establishment is being forced to sit in the balcony. They don't like it. That's why they hate Trump.

He is not going to run and show his weakness, but he will accept the nomination. Big difference! You have not shown any weakness with the electorate, and are nominated by perception of power and being able to be the best choice to win.

Political shell game, but the establishment is desperate for sure.

Doc source appears legit – link address directs to FEC disclosure site. Original app was created in late October of 2015 and signed off on January 30th, 2016. Those dates make it appear even more likely this has been a plan in the works for some time and more fully explains Mitt Romney’s anti-Trump speech yesterday. Mr. Romney is making certain he has a seat at the proverbial convention table should there be a brokered convention. It shows Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan preparing to make another presidential run – a plan that began back in October according to the...

. You reckon he feels that the field is weak enough for him to peak back in now ? What does this say about Romney's ego ? Why not just endorse one of the standing canidates like Cruz, Marco or Kasich Mr.Romney ? If I was Cruz, Marco or Kasich at this point, I would be insulted by Mitt jumping in as if they are to weak for the job. He must figure the Republicans will make him the nominee, and then laughingly the Dems will beat him again.

Yo, if I was the Establishment? I would not attempt a foolish move, all "HELL" will break loose!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Yo, if I was the Establishment? I would not attempt a foolish move, all "HELL" will break loose!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 65961

You are mistaking the Establishment as a bunch of RINO'S with BRAINS...apparently NONE of them have the IQ of a pregnant ant!

Forum List

Back