Did Joe Biden Just Have The Worst First Year Of Any President In Modern History?

Democracy depends on cooperation and good faith, that has been discontinued by the Republican party.
Your Democracy is totalitarianism. Voting for dictators is not freedom. Biden is doing a lot behind the scenes as a fascist. Or the people who really rule are doing as he is a figurehead.

Can't talk to a cult member. It's not about reason, it's about group affinity and BELIEF, man. You just gotta BELIEVE.
And another post where you can refute nothing.... That's becoming a pattern with you....

I thought you guys were going to leave the nation and form your own...did you fail at that too?

:muahaha: :heehee: :muahaha: :heehee: :muahaha: :heehee: :muahaha:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

:up_yours:

The Democrats wanted to torch the filibuster and pack the Supreme Court and you folks are crying about "democracy". Worse yet, you try to pretend no one can see what you're doing
It's almost like neither party has integrity and will do anything to win. A bunch of scared and angry people.

And another post where you can refute nothing.... That's becoming a pattern with you....

I thought you guys were going to leave the nation and form your own...did you fail at that too?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Your assertions are so insane they can't be refuted. You claim AFGHANISTAN as a WIN. It really is like trying to talk to someone in a cult--"oh sure sure, the leader is god, uh huh yeah, I'm sure if you have 8 of his babies you'll be resurrected with him."

ah yeah

It's almost like neither party has integrity and will do anything to win. A bunch of scared and angry people.

All politicians are cretins but some are worse. For example. ONE party saved the Supreme Court and saved me from having to be injected with vaccines that did not even go through proper trials just to keep my job.

Oh, if you want to find out something interesting about the vaccines, check out what the province of Alberta let slip yesterday, and then made disappear.

oops

Impressive level of emotional maturity displayed there. Up to your usual standards, I see.

And has made democrats think elections are rigged if they lose now, just like Trump.
Go ahead twist everything, that was not the intent of what he said. He was explaining the way the Republicans have manipulated the voting rights in various States will alter the outcomes. On the 27, 000 voter applications that were rejected in Georgia so far this year because of new regulations, 84% were Democrats. The latest Republican scheme disenfranchising voters on the opposition team. This is a very sick game that doesn't end well.

Your assertions are so insane they can't be refuted. You claim AFGHANISTAN as a WIN.
Its a win that Biden fulfilled your blob's campaign promise of ending the war.... Oh wait... not in your fucked-up world. You were for doing it when your cult leader was in the Oval office but when someone else does it...you're against it.
It really is like trying to talk to someone in a cult--"oh sure sure, the leader is god, uh huh yeah, I'm sure if you have 8 of his babies you'll be resurrected with him."
You are the one in a cult...so yeah, I'm not surprised you have the rhetoric down pat.

Its a win that Biden fulfilled your blob's campaign promise of ending the war.... Oh wait... not in your fucked-up world. You were for doing it when your cult leader was in the Oval office but when someone else does it...you're against it.

You are the one in a cult...so yeah, I'm not surprised you have the rhetoric down pat.
Here it is simply...Trump was closer to Camelot. Progs with Biden are Prince John and the Sherrif of Nottingham.

Forum List

Back