Did Hunter Biden lie about his drug use to buy a firearm more than one time?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm seeing two instances that prove Hunter Biden owned a pistol The first was the recount of Hunter's sister-in-law Hallie disposing of what was a .38 caliber revolver...

"During an hours-long text conversation on Oct. 23, 2018, the now-disgraced first son tore into his paramour for tossing the .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store in Wilmington, Del. — saying at one point, “I won’t ever recover from this,” the Washington Examiner reported....''

...The outlet also reported that Secret Service agents approached the owner of the shop where the younger Biden purchased the gun 11 days earlier and asked him for the sale paperwork. The owner refused and later turned the documents over to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

Hunter Biden raged at sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie after she tossed his gun in trash: report

However, one of the videos found on Hunter Biden's laptop shows him posing with a semi-automatic pistol...

hb.jpg

The video is here:

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109982219028088394

Even if he didn't lie about his drug use on to BATF Form 4473, he clearly appeared to be a drug user in the possession of a firearm, on more than one occasion. Why isn't this being addressed by law enforcement officials?

I'm seeing two instances that prove Hunter Biden owned a pistol The first was the recount of Hunter's sister-in-law Hallie disposing of what was a .38 caliber revolver...

"During an hours-long text conversation on Oct. 23, 2018, the now-disgraced first son tore into his paramour for tossing the .38-caliber revolver in a garbage bin outside a grocery store in Wilmington, Del. — saying at one point, “I won’t ever recover from this,” the Washington Examiner reported....''

...The outlet also reported that Secret Service agents approached the owner of the shop where the younger Biden purchased the gun 11 days earlier and asked him for the sale paperwork. The owner refused and later turned the documents over to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives."

Hunter Biden raged at sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie after she tossed his gun in trash: report

However, one of the videos found on Hunter Biden's laptop shows him posing with a semi-automatic pistol...

View attachment 763334

The video is here:

https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/109982219028088394

Even if he didn't lie about his drug use on to BATF Form 4473, he clearly appeared to be a drug user in the possession of a firearm, on more than one occasion. Why isn't this being addressed by law enforcement officials?
It would not suprise me a bit. Why? Is he running for office or something?

It would not suprise me a bit. Why? Is he running for office or something?

When a sitting US President has a son who's been compromised by drugs, illegal activities, prostitutes, CCP agents, rich Chinese oligarchs, suspicious money transfers, tax evasion investigations, and failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registry Act, you might want to be a little more concerned, whether he's running for office or not.

When a sitting US President has a son who's been compromised by drugs, illegal activities, prostitutes, CCP agents, rich Chinese oligarchs, suspicious money transfers, tax evasion investigations, and failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registry Act, you might want to be a little more concerned, whether he's running for office or not.
I'm not. If dumb ass Hunter was running, it would pretty well rule him out, though.

Even if he didn't lie about his drug use on to BATF Form 4473, he clearly appeared to be a drug user in the possession of a firearm, on more than one occasion. Why isn't this being addressed by law enforcement officials

This is what the form ask...if he was not using nor addicted when he signed the form, then he did not lie.

1678206322744.png

I'm not. If dumb ass Hunter was running, it would pretty well rule him out, though.

So in other words, Hunter Biden's actions are in no way a reflection of his father, right? Even though his father lied about knowing anything about Hunter's business dealings.

This is what the form ask...if he was not using nor addicted when he signed the form, then he did not lie.

View attachment 763337

You know very little about how the BATF defines "unlawful user."

"Such use is not limited to the use of drugs on a particular day, or within a matter of days or weeks before, but rather that the unlawful use has occurred recently enough to indicate the individual is actively engaged in such conduct. An inference of current use or possession may be drawn from evidence of a recent use or possession of a controlled substance or a pattern of use or possession that reasonably covers the present time. The ATF
has determined that the present time is represented by the time frame of within the past 12 months.

• Admission of Use/*Possession

If there is evidence that an individual admits, within the past 12 months, to using or possessing a controlled substance, the federal drug prohibition 922(g)(3) would apply. Admission of use/possession of a controlled substance may often be found within the narrative of a criminal incident report. An admission of drug use/possession does not have to result in a drug arrest to be disqualifying. Individuals admitting to illegal use/possession of a controlled substance are prohibited from the receipt/possession of a firearm for one year from the date of admission. It should be noted this must be a self-admission. If a second party states the controlled substance belongs to another subject, neither would be disqualified based solely on that statement."

https://www.justice.gov/file/1385186/download

The dates of the evidence found on the laptop and from emails, clearly show that Hunter Biden was an unlawful drug user during both times he was in posession of a firearm.

Last edited:
How so?

Do you think smoking pot is as legit reason to refuse someone their 2nd amendment right?

Rights can be revoked. And yes, whether it's medicinal or recreational, possessing a firearm or ammunition while being a user is a felony. Even if it's within 12 months that you smoked any.

Rights can be revoked. And yes, whether it's medicinal or recreational, possessing a firearm or ammunition while being a user is a felony. Even if it's within 12 months that you smoked any.

Ok, so your stance is that someone that smokes pot on occasion should not be allowed to own a firearm?

Is that correct?

You believe that is a legit and correct reason to refuse someone their 2nd amendment rights?

Ok, so your stance is that someone that smokes pot on occasion should not be allowed to own a firearm?

Is that correct?

You believe that is a legit and correct reason to refuse someone their 2nd amendment rights?

Did I say it was my stance? It's a federal law. Either you choose to follow them, or you don't.

Forum List

Back