Did Hunter Biden lie about his drug use to buy a firearm more than one time?

Someone who smokes pot "on occasion" cannot check "no" on Form 4473 question 21 G.
If you do, you commit perjury.

and you are cool with them losing their 2nd amendment right for that.

Some defender of the 2nd you are turned out to be

So, if it became the law tomorrow to turn over all your guns, you would comply since it is the law?
Apples and petticoats.
Lying on the form is a felony ; it would be a felony regardless of the fact that drug use prohibits or does not prohibit you from gun ownership.

That is, even if it were legal to use drugs and own a gun, checking "no" is still a felony.

Apples and petticoats.
Lying on the form is a felony ; it would be a felony regardless of the fact that drug use prohibits you from gun ownership.

That is, even if it were legal to use drugs and own a gun, checking "no" is still a felony.

and if the laws changed tomorrow to outlaw all guns it would be a felony to own a gun...yet I am betting my house you would not turn all yours over.

Are drug addicts prevented from owning guns? Yes. Was and probably is Hunter Biden a drug addict? Yes

That gun law

You said this....Dipshit wants gun laws....

So, what gun laws do I want? You seem to think you know since you made the claim.

You said this....Dipshit wants gun laws....

So, what gun laws do I want? You seem to think you know since you made the claim.

You think a crackhead should be allowed to own guns? Yes or no? Save the word salad and deflection.

Hunter Biden is a drug addict, That's established.

It matters because you asked this...You do believe in equal justice, don't you?

If nobody is ever charged with this, then it is equal.

Nobody on your list was busted for lying about the drug question.

Just because someone else wasn't charged for the same felony crime is a piss-poor defense, I don't think our justice system was intended to work like that. Even if you ignore the lying on the Form 4473, the mere possession of a firearm or ammunition by an unlawful user of a controlled substance is in itself a felony, that includes marijuana.

Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)

Now consider how many thousands of armed criminals there are in this country: Robbers, drug dealers, rapists, muggers, car jackers, gang bangers...Many of them do drugs on a daily basis, and knowingly commit felonies. Just because they might not be caught, does that make the law any less valid? How should the law view Hunter Biden any different than it would any other person? And if the laws are not being enforced, why the constant cry for more gun laws, registrations, and bans?

You think a crackhead should be allowed to own guns? Yes or no? Save the word salad and deflection.

Hunter Biden is a drug addict, That's established.

Yes. I do not think drug use is a valid reason to remove the 2nd amendment rights from a person.

Now consider how many thousands of armed criminals there are in this country: Robbers, drug dealers, rapists, muggers, car jackers, gang bangers...Many of them do drugs on a daily basis, and knowingly commit felonies. How should the law view Hunter Biden any different than it would any other person? And if the laws are not being enforced, why the constant cry for more gun laws, registrations, and bans?

And 1000 times as many people do drugs on a daily basis and do none of these things.

Forum List

Back