Did God just give us a cure for the superbugs?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
We have a problem with bugs resistant to current treatment....now comes this old recipe, rediscovered, and it might just be the cure we need....

1 000-Year-Old Saxon Remedy Kills Superbugs Power Line

Early results on the “potion”, tested in vitro at Nottingham and backed up by mouse model tests at a university in the United States, are, in the words of the US collaborator, “astonishing”. The solution has had remarkable effects on Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) which is one of the most antibiotic-resistant bugs costing modern health services billions.

We have a problem with bugs resistant to current treatment....now comes this old recipe, rediscovered, and it might just be the cure we need....

Early results on the “potion”, tested in vitro at Nottingham and backed up by mouse model tests at a university in the United States, are, in the words of the US collaborator, “astonishing”. The solution has had remarkable effects on Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) which is one of the most antibiotic-resistant bugs costing modern health services billions.

Why would God want to help the parasite that is humans in the Earth to die LESS? Jeez, we're at 7 billion, growing fast and the God says "damn boy, we need to make them grow even more, so they can totally destroy the Earth for good".

Why would God want to help the parasite that is humans in the Earth to die LESS? Jeez, we're at 7 billion, growing fast and the God says "damn boy, we need to make them grow even more, so they can totally destroy the Earth for good".

Relax.

if by 'god' you mean mother earth, since potion making was, uh, frowned upon by the church

and yet, here you are.

Whatever GOOD is from GOD!
Whatever EVIL is from the DEVIL!

:D

And I don't care what you all say....I STILL believe that! :eusa_pray: I just do...yes, it is insane, illogical and a bunch of other things, but I still with every inch of me, believe it to be true...and I can't change that....it's in me....what is called in science, the God gene, I suppose.....?:tongue:

Forum List

Back