Did Fox News falsely claim all three suspects in Lane murder were black?

i looked and found only ONE thread by katz

care to recant?

Sunshine just posted a link to another one in this thread. ;)

ok, my bad....two

does two equal a few?

care to recant? :lol:

No, not your bad; the other thread is about how the Obamanoids did not know of the murder, not about the killing itself as an event itself.

But whatever, don't let me get in the way if you want to mea culpa, lol.

Sunshine just posted a link to another one in this thread. ;)

ok, my bad....two

does two equal a few?

care to recant? :lol:

No, not your bad; the other thread is about how the Obamanoids did not know of the murder, not about the killing itself as an event itself.

But whatever, don't let me get in the way if you want to mea culpa, lol.

actually the thread mentioned they were racists for not knowing about it, thus skin color was an issue in the thread

One of the killers has a white mother. Like obama. obama is still black and so is the killer.

With the Daily Caller even using the wrong photo, to further this claim.
"On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

"A Duncan police source confirmed to Mediaite, Wednesday morning, that 17 year-old Michael Jones is not “the one with the lightest skin,” he is a white male. It is true that 15 year-old James Edwards and 16 year-old Chancey Luna have been charged, as adults, with first-degree murder, while Jones is charged as an accessory after the fact"

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

They still have the wrong photo up on the bottom of the page. While have the right one at the top.. Hmmm. Why leave the wrong photo up?

Black Okla. teens murder white Australian jogger for sport | The Daily Caller

To be fair, Fox and Friends only repeated West's lie. Great reporting there.
Fox News Quotes Allen West, Falsely Claims 3 Black Teens Shot Australian College Student | The New Civil Rights Movement

The two back kids are charged as adults with first degree murder.

The white kid? Accessory after the fact.

Hmm..whats wrong with this picture?

:lol:

The kid is half black...Maybe there's a reason???

Well if Zimmerman was a white Hispanic according to the NY Times Rag, seems to me that one kid surely qualifies as a white African American.

Murder. Plain and simple.

And where are the two head race *******, Al & Jesse? What, no money in it when the dead guy's white, boys? C'mon, speak up as loudly as you did about Zim, Duke lacrosse, the Brawley lyin' bitch, etc.

Until you leftist bastards can see that your media circus caused violence against whites and lied it's ass off. Well, you have got blood on your hands.

Somehow it is different if blacks/half blacks blows away white people for the hell of it??? Is this what you're saying?

If three whites killed a innocent black kid running down the street. What do you think would be happening on Msnbc, cnn, abc, and cbs????

They'd have a real case of cold blooded racism to attack whites with. Does it really matter if the kid has a white mother?

If the biracial was the victim of the same crime he would be black and it would be open season on black young men.

You are more worried about what Fox reports than the tragic murder of this young man ? Who cares what color they are !! I would be more worried about the moral decay in this country than trying to stir up racist activity !!

Why do you ask the ones making it a big deal that they were black. ;)

I notice you did not mind that Zimmerman was called white, I do not recall a single post by you asking those making that claim to stop and not play the race card, or was that DIFFERENT?

If Zimmerman can be a White Hispanic, then perhaps Jones is a Black White (and maybe he's Bill Clinton's Love Child to boot).

If Zimmerman can be a White Hispanic, then perhaps Jones is a Black White (and maybe he's Bill Clinton's Love Child to boot).

We can fix this. Jones is white but to totally make this media acceptable Lane could be declared black! Now we have the correct crime.

Can't liberals find an aboriginal ancestor someplace? A rumor will do.

"On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

"A Duncan police source confirmed to Mediaite, Wednesday morning, that 17 year-old Michael Jones is not “the one with the lightest skin,” he is a white male. It is true that 15 year-old James Edwards and 16 year-old Chancey Luna have been charged, as adults, with first-degree murder, while Jones is charged as an accessory after the fact"

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

They still have the wrong photo up on the bottom of the page. While have the right one at the top.. Hmmm. Why leave the wrong photo up?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/20/black-teensmurder-white-australian-jogger-for-sport/

Fox News Quotes Allen West, Falsely Claims 3 Black Teens Shot Australian College Student | The New Civil Rights Movement

Why are you people obsessed with race?

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/20/black-teensmurder-white-australian-jogger-for-sport/

Why are you people obsessed with race?

They hate whites with every fiver of their bodies.

the middle guy does not look white

and i don't see an actual link to where fox said that

The video is in the link. The Police also confirmed he is white. Fox and Friends repeated what West tweeted like I said in the OP.
Fox & Friends: Double-Standard For Chris Lane from Sharpton, Jackson | Mediaite

link to the police "confirming" he is white

there is no way that guy has two caucasian parents

You are wrong again. AGAIN. Damn.

Forum List

Back